Reviews for The Practicum
RoryCullen chapter 9 . 3/9/2017
I love beaches. As long as there are lots of blankets, privacy and warmth.
RoryCullen chapter 8 . 3/6/2017
Oh I loved this chapter. It was definately smile worthy and feel-good throughout especially when they got caught making-out on Bella's couch by Charlie.
RoryCullen chapter 7 . 3/6/2017
This chapter made me smile...repeatedly.
RoryCullen chapter 6 . 3/4/2017
Oh my...he really is adorable.
RoryCullen chapter 5 . 3/3/2017
They seem very similar, personalities, education, dating histories, book-synopsis-knowledge, careers...yet as sweet as they were with each other they were a bit formal with each other as well. I know this is technically their first date and Edward is a perfect gentleman possibly from his boy's-prep-school upbringing but they obviously like each other so why Bella's comment to take things slow? Sure they don't need to jump into bed on the first date, but taking it slow suggests to me a lack of trust as to whether they should be together romantically. Could it be that they decided this so as to not ruin their budding friendship shoos a romantic match not be in the cards? I guess that was what Bella was trying to say. All it would take is one of them falling for the other and then just friendship wouldn't be an option anyway. I have a feeling I don't have to worry about that with these two, though.
RoryCullen chapter 4 . 3/1/2017
I wonder is Jasper gay or Bi; because if he's Bi in eight years maybe if he runs into Alice somewhere...anyways. It's hard to think of Angela and Ben and Jasper and Alice not together. Like the friendship developing between Ed and Bella
RoryCullen chapter 3 . 3/1/2017
Good talk, although I kind of get the idea Bella would like their new alliance to be moving a little faster and in the romance direction rather than the friendship one. I have to say, even if it's true Angela and Bella gossiping about Jessica's sexlife in front of the new guy-Edward wasn't very nice of them at all.
RoryCullen chapter 2 . 3/1/2017
Way to go Edward!
luckycullen chapter 15 . 1/26/2017
OMG, he got me at " get in the back seat". Thanks for the fantabulous story!
luckycullen chapter 14 . 1/26/2017
Oh man... you really exceed yourself with this chapter, awesome first I love yous!
luckycullen chapter 13 . 1/26/2017
I like the way love is growing on them. Great chapter!
luckycullen chapter 12 . 1/25/2017
Edward is actually sweet and generous. The perfect date for Bella!
luckycullen chapter 11 . 1/25/2017
OMG, they did it, and it was amazing and totally made my day.
luckycullen chapter 10 . 1/24/2017
Wow, it was the most amazing first blow job, thanks to Jessica's advice! ;-)
luckycullen chapter 9 . 1/23/2017
Wow, best shooting stars scene ever! I lovez when he chastized her for thinking of a world without she in it!
4,429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »