Reviews for A Coming Out Story
NazoFox2501 chapter 7 . 3/30
I really like the dramatic tension you got between Cloud and Tifa, and Cloud and Sephiroth. It reminds me of the game "Catherine", minus the block climbing nightmares and supernatural elements, of course. Throwing Genesis into the mix also adds to it.
As the tension thickens, I, along with others reading this, both dread and anticipate one thing: when it all comes crashing down. We know it's going to happen, but when? How long can Cloud and Sephiroth keep up with this elusive dance of interests before Tifa or Genesis find out?
I will eagerly be waiting for the next chapter.
Yay chapter 7 . 3/13
So happy to see this being updated! I was wondering if you'd continue this story, Yooney. I literally snorted out loud during the cucumber scene. Oh gawd, that part where Tifa tells Cloud she used the cucumber on the counter... (Damn, Cloud, at least trash it after you're down using it, lol). Very amusing seeing him pass the blame to Sephiroth, by the way. Cloud's demeanor is definitely changing as their relationship unfolds. I do wonder if Sephiroth wants him or making hum unhinged out of sport.

Night, if you want a cloud/sephiroth/genesis story, go write one or request one from writers who take requests. Leaving reviews like that is rude. You say nothing about the story or what you liked about it, but feel inclined to quick stop by and make a request anyway. This ain't a drive-thru restaurant. The fact you suggest a threesome tells me you haven't paid attention to the predicament in this story; rather, you just want to dump your ship on a writer and want her to write your story.

I swear, some readers here are so discourteous...
night chapter 6 . 2/11
could u make it into seph/cloud/genesis
JollyBigSis chapter 6 . 10/20/2015
YAY, WELCOME BACK! Cloud's denial and turnabout attitude is interesting. It feels like he is trying to deny or hide his sexual orientation despite his attraction Sephiroth and all that the man entails. I am curious what he wanted to say to Tifa. It felt like he was about to confess something.

Anyway, it will be interesting to see what will happens in the next chapter, though I have a feeling naughty Sephiroth is gonna confront Cloud in the shower.
Zetran chapter 6 . 10/1/2015
I'm so, so, so, so happy you updated this story. Really, it's brightened up my day! You're so mean, though, leaving such an evil cliffhanger on us! Personally, I'm glad Genesis is gone 'cause I find him really annoying and cheesy (I'm sure the latter was your intention, though), but leaving Sephiroth to carry out his...plans is a huge bonus. Needless to say, I can't wait until the next update. I'm already dying to know what happens next.
GlitzandDiamonds chapter 6 . 10/1/2015
Wow, it's been a while since you have updated! I'm glad you did, because I enjoy reading this story! Chapter 6 was fun to read, Genesis is back from his mission, but little does he know, sephiroth has his mind on a certain blond. Poor Cloud, he seems really tense and uncertain of himself after that night with Sephiroth. He's at odd with himself. Must be a really confusing time for him. I wonder if Tifa is going to find out about him and Sephiroth. Hmmm. I hope you update again soon! You left off at a cliff-hanger and I want more! Lol :D
Mistress Moitie chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
oh sweet heaven above please continue writing this story.

Dammit I am so horny now!
Mistress Moitie chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
Whew!

The momentum of this chapter is unparalleled. The conflict and tension was layered like a fine piece of tiramisu. I loved how Tifa and Cloud's sex scene early on held significance in a multitude of ways and really was a catalyst for how the end of this chapter played out. I've really gotta hand it to you - you make scenes that most would find difficult or awkward to convey properly come out like butter.

One of my favorite things were your descriptions of Sephiroth during the final scene. Him being pleased at the size of Cloud and gagging on it - his enthusiasm - really was a turn on and it made him seem human despite what many would think about him. One of my favorite lines, "The big and powerful General remained planted in between his legs..." so hot because this super clear image popped in my head.. and yeah..

LOVE!
Mistress Moitie chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
I have to say that your characterizations are like you've been inside my daydreaming head. I love how you just write it how it is - there's no fluff but you aren't trying too hard either. It's all very natural to you and I love the realness of the situations and conversations. It's all very brave and sexy and confident. Your Sephiroth is easily the best I've read. He's manipulative, brilliant, and deliciously determined.

I'm starting to get nervous now that I'm almost to the end for now! :(
Mistress Moitie chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
I'm so glad there are still 3 more chapters to go. Your story has me hanging off every word. It's so exciting!
Mistress Moitie chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
THIS IS SO GOOD! hnnnng.
LazyLamia chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
You left me drooling for more...
Poor Alice chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I just finished reading all the chapters of this story that you have so far, & I have to say I am deeply impressed. One inquiry I have is if you intended on this story to have psychological as one of its themes? If not, I'm just informing you that I saw it like that as I was reading. Another comment I would like to make is that I love the way you write! I don't mean to offend you, but I feel that your summary does not do this story justice! I was expecting some overdramatic & mindlessly smutty story, not this fantastic jewel I fortunately came across! I thoroughly enjoyed what you have on display at the moment & am waiting for more. Keep updating!
Zetran chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
Dear gawd, Sephiroth is so persuasive! He always gets want he wants, and it was made very obvious that he wanted Cloud. He's strange, wanting Cloud to stray, yet wanting to usher him along in marrying Tifa. It makes me wonder... Would he still want to see Cloud more than just that one time? Does he want something more from Cloud?

And poor Cloud... As much as I like a caring Cloud (he's just so adorable), the way he just threw all thought away and lost himself with Sephiroth, the way he easily portrayed it as a world of fantasy where it was only the two of them... It's making me melt! With Sephiroth, he doesn't want to worry, doesn't want to do anything other than lose himself...

But of course, how long can Cloud keep it up, assuming that he continues to see Sephiroth? How long before Tifa finds out? I'd read this the day it was uploaded, and it made my entire night! Those questions kept plaguing me, and you have no idea how badly I can't wait for the next chapter. My only regret is not being able to gain access to a computer earlier to type out a review. I don't like reviewing on mobile since whatever I say is usually short, and I really wanted to make it count. You don't deserve anything less. :)
JollyBigSis chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
You never cease to astound me with the way you make the characters and the situation so /real/! I can never suss out what will happen next simply because you ALWAYS manage to throw us off with the unexpected. The rather unromantic interruption in Sephiroth and Cloud's tryst had me thinking: WFT! I had to read it twice to ensure I got it right the first time. I didn't know whether I should laugh or be repulsed by it. It was, by all means, different and unexpected and I applaud you for not holding back when it comes to the good, the bad and the ugly! The nitty, gritty details add realism into the story.

For some bizarre reason, Sephiroth reminds of the snake in the garden of Eden, hovering close to Cloud and tempting him with the forbidden fruit. Now I understand why he is infatuated with Cloud - it was through Tifa! Lol, I bet she wished she wasn't so forth-coming with her gossip now! Again, the devious Sephiroth drawing out information from Tifa about her boyfriend - making him curious and obsessed with Cloud. I wonder what the man has up his sleeves. Is he really happy for Tifa and Cloud or has he got a hidden agenda? I am dying to know! You certainly know how to keep your readers hooked and guessing.

Poor Cloud is clueless as to why the General is so smitten with him. Makes me wonder if it'll lessen his guilt if he finds out his fiancee is part blame for his predicament. It's ironic, really.

As always, a brilliant chapter and a fantastic read! Needless to say, I hunger for moreā€¦
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »