Reviews for A Coming Out Story
Mistress Moitie chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
oh sweet heaven above please continue writing this story.

Dammit I am so horny now!
Mistress Moitie chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
Whew!

The momentum of this chapter is unparalleled. The conflict and tension was layered like a fine piece of tiramisu. I loved how Tifa and Cloud's sex scene early on held significance in a multitude of ways and really was a catalyst for how the end of this chapter played out. I've really gotta hand it to you - you make scenes that most would find difficult or awkward to convey properly come out like butter.

One of my favorite things were your descriptions of Sephiroth during the final scene. Him being pleased at the size of Cloud and gagging on it - his enthusiasm - really was a turn on and it made him seem human despite what many would think about him. One of my favorite lines, "The big and powerful General remained planted in between his legs..." so hot because this super clear image popped in my head.. and yeah..

LOVE!
Mistress Moitie chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
I have to say that your characterizations are like you've been inside my daydreaming head. I love how you just write it how it is - there's no fluff but you aren't trying too hard either. It's all very natural to you and I love the realness of the situations and conversations. It's all very brave and sexy and confident. Your Sephiroth is easily the best I've read. He's manipulative, brilliant, and deliciously determined.

I'm starting to get nervous now that I'm almost to the end for now! :(
Mistress Moitie chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
I'm so glad there are still 3 more chapters to go. Your story has me hanging off every word. It's so exciting!
Mistress Moitie chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
THIS IS SO GOOD! hnnnng.
LazyLamia chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
You left me drooling for more...
Poor Alice chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I just finished reading all the chapters of this story that you have so far, & I have to say I am deeply impressed. One inquiry I have is if you intended on this story to have psychological as one of its themes? If not, I'm just informing you that I saw it like that as I was reading. Another comment I would like to make is that I love the way you write! I don't mean to offend you, but I feel that your summary does not do this story justice! I was expecting some overdramatic & mindlessly smutty story, not this fantastic jewel I fortunately came across! I thoroughly enjoyed what you have on display at the moment & am waiting for more. Keep updating!
Zetran chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
Dear gawd, Sephiroth is so persuasive! He always gets want he wants, and it was made very obvious that he wanted Cloud. He's strange, wanting Cloud to stray, yet wanting to usher him along in marrying Tifa. It makes me wonder... Would he still want to see Cloud more than just that one time? Does he want something more from Cloud?

And poor Cloud... As much as I like a caring Cloud (he's just so adorable), the way he just threw all thought away and lost himself with Sephiroth, the way he easily portrayed it as a world of fantasy where it was only the two of them... It's making me melt! With Sephiroth, he doesn't want to worry, doesn't want to do anything other than lose himself...

But of course, how long can Cloud keep it up, assuming that he continues to see Sephiroth? How long before Tifa finds out? I'd read this the day it was uploaded, and it made my entire night! Those questions kept plaguing me, and you have no idea how badly I can't wait for the next chapter. My only regret is not being able to gain access to a computer earlier to type out a review. I don't like reviewing on mobile since whatever I say is usually short, and I really wanted to make it count. You don't deserve anything less. :)
JollyBigSis chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
You never cease to astound me with the way you make the characters and the situation so /real/! I can never suss out what will happen next simply because you ALWAYS manage to throw us off with the unexpected. The rather unromantic interruption in Sephiroth and Cloud's tryst had me thinking: WFT! I had to read it twice to ensure I got it right the first time. I didn't know whether I should laugh or be repulsed by it. It was, by all means, different and unexpected and I applaud you for not holding back when it comes to the good, the bad and the ugly! The nitty, gritty details add realism into the story.

For some bizarre reason, Sephiroth reminds of the snake in the garden of Eden, hovering close to Cloud and tempting him with the forbidden fruit. Now I understand why he is infatuated with Cloud - it was through Tifa! Lol, I bet she wished she wasn't so forth-coming with her gossip now! Again, the devious Sephiroth drawing out information from Tifa about her boyfriend - making him curious and obsessed with Cloud. I wonder what the man has up his sleeves. Is he really happy for Tifa and Cloud or has he got a hidden agenda? I am dying to know! You certainly know how to keep your readers hooked and guessing.

Poor Cloud is clueless as to why the General is so smitten with him. Makes me wonder if it'll lessen his guilt if he finds out his fiancee is part blame for his predicament. It's ironic, really.

As always, a brilliant chapter and a fantastic read! Needless to say, I hunger for more…
Soluzek chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
Yooney, your stories always seem to stray where men fear to tread, or write as the case may be, and you do it well, wrapping it all into the emotions and craziness of these characters. Well done.
God of Insanity chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
I was actually thinking about you from time to time. And just recently, too! I was happy to see you send me this chapter to edit and it made me feel kinda like Sephiroth. A greedy, gobbling little whore. xD Anywho, the chapter wasn't too long in my opinion. It was just right. If you had split it, it would have seemed too short and yeah, I see what you meant by splitting it.

I think I agree with Cloud, too. I like Sephiroth as this submissive, I'm your bitch to break and take kind of guy while still maintaining some control. I like that he gives all of himself to Cloud because he CAN and not because he has to. During the day, and at his job, he continues to be his powerful General self, yet at night, with Cloud, he gets freedom away from all that. Cloud spoke several times of freedom, of freedom by being able to do whatever he wants to the General. I think in a way, Sephiroth feels the same way. With Cloud, he can free himself and be who he longs to be, what he desires to be. I know what it's like to walk around having to be in control, yet handing it over can be such an incredibly freeing thing. I may be wrong here, but I think that may be one of the reasons why he's so obsessed with his best friend's fiancé. And yes, the man is obviously OBSESSED, but I'm sure he has his stalker reasons why. xD

Which reminds me. I like how much this Sephiroth seems to contrast with the other one you have in SOLDIER, Interrupted. In that story, Cloud is the one obsessed with Sephiroth whereas in A Coming Out story, Sephiroth is the one obsessed with Cloud. Nice little trade up you did there. xD

Ah, Genesis. I was wondering when that little firecrotch would show up. I felt something similar to what Sephiroth felt when I read the message Genesis left, haha. I'm guessing he's Sephiroth's lover, fuck buddy, or someone that WANTS to be with Sephiroth. Or maybe he's a creepy stalker guy (which wouldn't surprise me because even in the actual FF7 story, Genesis was obsessed with Sephiroth). Either way, it seems to me Sephiroth was happy to forget him and focus on Cloud. Mayhap the reason Genesis has been on so many missions is because Sephiroth persuaded his higher ups. I'm pretty sure he has the power to suggest how many missions and what missions his men should go on.

I still wonder what exactly it is that's going on in Seph's mind, but in time, you'll tell. I think he does want to help Tifa, but I think he's thinking more of himself and what he really wants. In a way, he's right, though. It's better for Tifa to find out her boyfriend is bisexual NOW then to come home years later to find Cloud having sex with a guy. It's also better for him to get it out of his system too, but I don't think that's going to happen. Cloud's already addicted to what he has with Sephiroth, so he's obviously going to continue cheating on Tifa. And eventually she will find out. Ah, what a mess. I love it already.

I also love that you made Sephiroth into the bath and body works type of scents. xD Big points for that and man, Cloud is getting good and fast at lying.

I don't know if I remember everything I wanted to say, but this was definitely another good one on your part. I enjoyed every bit of it, even the awkward toilet stuff. xD Good job!

Tseng: *In the closet with a camera furiously fapping off as he watches Cloud with Sephiroth* XD
FireFox Vixen chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
a very well written story.

I can't wait to read more stories form you in the future!
Georgia Jackdaw chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
I've gotta say, I absolutely adore this story. Sephiroth is so deliciously wicked . . . I can't wait to see more. :)
God of Insanity chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
I was wondering where you've been! Every so often, I wondered how you were doing since I haven't heard from you in ages. Glad you're still around. I know allll about ruts. I'll PM you later about some things. Anywho, I'm glad that you're back into writing. Sometimes ruts happen, sometimes life gets us down, and sometimes we're harder on ourselves than we ought to be. You were down, but you got back up. Someone weak would have just given up, but you didn't. A good writer, or anyone with any talent always faces obstacles and works through them and perseveres. I think you're doing great and trust me, I am very picky when it comes to what I love to read. I'm happy that you've decided to continue your stories until the end and that shows great promise in you. There's not many on this website I would buy books from, but there are a few that are amazing enough that I'd actually buy their books. ;)

Now that that's out of the way...I was so excited when I saw this updated! I was lying in bed when I noticed it, and had something really nice to look forward to the next day. ;) Thanks!

My, what a good chapter. This one is probably one of your best regarding this story. The development of Cloud, like I've said, is going along smoothly and I actually find myself liking him and relating to him in some ways. He's very human, and he obviously has issues, but he's no annoyingly emo or pathetic. I love how his attraction to Sephiroth brewed questions to the point he acted on them with Tifa out of his curiosity about man on man sex and his will to purge himself of his homosexual desires. Which, of course, proved unsuccessful. I also loved how Tifa beat the shit out of him when he wouldn't stop buggering her ass. xD

I don't remember if I've said it before, but I like how Sephiroth seems so human in this story. While there are inhuman elements to his characters, you've captured his humanity quite well. He's not perfect, but he knows he has to try to be because that is what is expected of him. It's not surprising that he's attracted to someone like Cloud. Someone different, someone who seems trapped in a way (maybe not as trapped as Sephiroth, but Cloud is in some serious denial about himself and the world, which has obviously trapped himself). In a way, they're like kindred spirits. Sephiroth wants someone to make him feel free and alive again, and Cloud wants someone who can do the same. That's what it seems like so far, which is believable. Two male friends I had in high school made me feel similar. Whenever I went out to hang out with them, I felt free and good, and all that depressing shit in my life was forgotten temporarily. There's very few people I've felt such a thing with, and it's not always sexual, either.

I'm curious to know Sephiroth's game plan, but I know it'll come in time, and I can wait. I am patient and would prefer it not to be rushed, so I can wait for it to be revealed in time. I have my suspicions, as you know, and I know I'm partially correct about some things. At least you know I'm following closely enough.

I also like that Sephiroth was the one who sought to give Cloud pleasure and even seemed to enjoy it more than Cloud instead of the usual "sucks him off, finger bangs him, then buggers him on the spot" routine. He obviously enjoys oral sex, but it seems his will to impress Cloud hasn't stopped at the fancy restaurant. He's still trying, but I know if Cloud doesn't let it go any further than fellatio, I believe Sephiroth wouldn't push him past what he's comfortable with. So far, despite him seducing a taken man, Sephiroth seems very honorable and knows when to back away. I like that he's not being the typical sadistic rapist that many seem fond of portraying in fanfics. In reality, Sephiroth was a good man, and kind in some ways, so a lot of Sephiroth's personality in this story does make sense to me.

I also like the tidbits into Sephiroth's soul. I half expected Cloud to ask him why he hasn't run away, yet, but Cloud is someone who understands staying the course. After all, he's with Tifa even though she's so wrong with him. He just won't see it. At least, not yet, but hopefully in time, Sephiroth will help him see that.

I don't know what else to say except that I adored this chapter. Thanks for sharing. :3
JollyBigSis chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
I absolutely loved this chapter. Cloud's curiosity was intriguing, his desire to go beyond his usual boundaries in sex certainly had alarming bells ringing loud and clear in my head. I was surprised Tifa didn't catch on when Cloud asked for anal fingering . . . or perhaps, she chose to ignore it because it meant Cloud has this need she cannot adequately provide or satisfy. It'll be interesting to see how she going to react when the truth comes out about her fiancé and Sephiroth.

As for Cloud, it's a relief to see him no longer denying his desire for Sephiroth - just as it is equally good to see him willing to explore that growing attraction with the said man - and that the attraction is not fuelled from curiosity alone. He wants Sephiroth. The revelation is certainly enlightening.

Lol, I LOVE Sephiroth, he really can't help himself when it comes to Cloud, can he? The infatuation he has with Cloud makes me wonder if it's just a passing fancy or something deeper. He says he is pursuing Cloud out of his love for Tifa, but one cannot help think that his selfishness has a lot to do with it as well. I can see Sephiroth convincing himself that what he is doing its good for the couple, that he doesn't want Tifa to regret marrying Cloud when the latter is unsure of himself. However, one can't help but think that constantly tempting and baiting the confused man is more for his benefit than Tifa's. There's definitely a hidden agenda, lol! Sneaky Seph!

All-in-all, I can't wait to see what happens next. I love the way you've brought out these two in this chapter - it leaves me thirsting for more. I hope you will put us out of our misery soon.

On separate note, its good to see you back. I've been thinking about you and praying that you will be updating soon. There's only a few authors I am keen to see an update from and you are one of them. Of course, it'll be a bonus if you'll repost your other stories. You have no idea how much I am dying to see Sephiroth's redemption in A Precious Love. After the callous treatment inflicted on Cloud, it makes one wonder if he'll ever be able to redeem himself and earn Cloud's trust again. Yes, I miss all your other works . . . especially creepy Tseng in Soldiers Interrupted.

Don't be discouraged with the comments of a few and know that your stories are well loved. I, amongst a bunch of others, eagerly look forward to whatever you decide to feed our guttered mind with. Keep up the good work, your efforts are not wasted!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »