Reviews for The New Guy
CreativeLiterature chapter 31 . 8/31
Felt like I was watching another episode of Mad Men. Great work
RHatch89 chapter 31 . 8/30
CreativeLiterature chapter 30 . 5/18
Really good, great work! Glad to see all the characters back together again.
CreativeLiterature chapter 29 . 1/8
So excited for more. Please keep it coming!
CreativeLiterature chapter 2 . 1/8
If I write another review it will have too much praise and become sugary sweet and too much. But wow. Let's just say wow for each chapter ahead, no doubt.
CreativeLiterature chapter 1 . 1/8
Absolutely incredible beginning chapter. Can fully visualise each character's reaction, great quips like "Father Time missed his nap" and Joan's acerbic bit to Peggy. Very well structured, great work.
anieljesu.gonzalez chapter 26 . 9/5/2015
Seem's like there's Going Be All Kind of Drama. Good Stuff !
fan2011 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Anonymous chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
Okay your writing is good and how Roger is trying to get Joan to break it off with Mike makes a good subplot along with showing how possessive he usually is and what kind of trickery he can get up to.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
It looks like things are heating up at the ad agency with one of the partners out to get the new guy. I hope Mike will be able to come out on top and still be together with Joan and be happy.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Chapter truly shows what happens after a night of drinking and partying and the reactions of when people sleep together. I love the way Mike and Joan worked together in the morning after being with each other.
lowdown chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Awesome chapter dude and the ending to it is great. I hope that everything works out fine between Joan and Mike and that they live happily ever after. Keep up the awesome work my good man.
Cerberus12 chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
It is freaking cool how you captured the a meeting with an advertising company and another that is trying to get a product sold and how they got the business done. I want more interaction between Mike and Joan so please put more in with the coming chapters.
Orionstars chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Great chapter and love the reaction between Joan and Mike so far along with the other characters. I think these two would be great together so far and the other people are being themselves. It is like being in the same room with them.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This looks like a real promising first chapter that might be a very good story. All the characters seem to be in the right with their personality. I like how all the main partners are included in this first chapter. I have high hopes for this fic and think that it will be great. Good luck and have a good day.