Reviews for The New Guy
fan2011 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
awesome!
Anonymous chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
Okay your writing is good and how Roger is trying to get Joan to break it off with Mike makes a good subplot along with showing how possessive he usually is and what kind of trickery he can get up to.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
It looks like things are heating up at the ad agency with one of the partners out to get the new guy. I hope Mike will be able to come out on top and still be together with Joan and be happy.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Chapter truly shows what happens after a night of drinking and partying and the reactions of when people sleep together. I love the way Mike and Joan worked together in the morning after being with each other.
lowdown chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Awesome chapter dude and the ending to it is great. I hope that everything works out fine between Joan and Mike and that they live happily ever after. Keep up the awesome work my good man.
Cerberus12 chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
It is freaking cool how you captured the a meeting with an advertising company and another that is trying to get a product sold and how they got the business done. I want more interaction between Mike and Joan so please put more in with the coming chapters.
Orionstars chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Great chapter and love the reaction between Joan and Mike so far along with the other characters. I think these two would be great together so far and the other people are being themselves. It is like being in the same room with them.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This looks like a real promising first chapter that might be a very good story. All the characters seem to be in the right with their personality. I like how all the main partners are included in this first chapter. I have high hopes for this fic and think that it will be great. Good luck and have a good day.
Jen chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
Well roger rather mean...don't really like him. I enjoy the charactor of Mike. Your writing is beautiful. :) I enjoyed this one
Jen chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
This was my favorite chapter so far.