Reviews for Sometimes People Do Get Hurt
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Somehow that felt rushed. I don't know if that's what you were going for but maybe you should flesh the ending out more ya know? It was too abrupt for my tastes. I liked the story though.
7kstar chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
I get what message your trying to send, but I would have expected one of his own to try to tend to Nathan.

It flows well at the beginning and middle but the end is abrupt and doesn't match the rest of the story. It felt rushed and the impact isn't satisfactory.

I don't mind the death because I can always find a story with them alive. But the death felt pointless and just tossed in, and I have a hard time believing that none of Nathan's friends wouldn't have been watching over him.

I should care about the ending, and I don't...it has the potential to be a really strong story with a very strong impact. I just wished it had done that. I think the problem is you told me the ending instead of showing me the ending.

I don't think it would take major changes to fix this, just work on painting the picture. If your going to go there, do it. Make me cry, scream or whatever feeling you want me to feel. The impact just isn't there and it leaves me uncaring one way or the other and I shouldn't feel this way, not with such an important issue.

Keep writing, take more risks with this story. Maybe your trying too hard to be PC and it is destroying the ending you need. Just one person's point of view, not a flame. You can ignore it if you choose.

I watch a show which does this all the time and it is killing it. If you didn't have so much potential, I wouldn't have bothered with a review. So know that I believe you can write this well and I want you to succeed. :) You have a great idea.

Some of the best reviews I have gotten were the ones that helped me grow as a writer. I hope you feel that is what I'm trying to do, because it is.
thorsfriend chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
OMG Nathans death was quick surprising, will there be anymore to this story.
guestghost chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
There was a warning in the description that this was a death fic.
Ladynwaiting chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
I didn't like your death fic ,I don't want any of the M7 to died.
guestghost chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Wow. I am really sad after reading this, but it is exceptionally well written. Nathan is one of my favorite characters. I dont think Rick Worthy got the credit he deserved for portraying him. :)
Niteowl chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
That was a heartbreaker! - And do I get points for recognizing the quote about the two rules? - Said to Dr Benjamin Pierce by Dr Henry Blake, in a wonderful M*A*S*H episode - Although this Dr Pierce is no Hawkeye, more in character with Frank Burns