Reviews for Subplot
Guest chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
Love this,but why the hell would Jesse whispered,'I'm just the ending,you're the beginning' to Chole after she get hits by a car
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
this is amazing
Kmsiw101 chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
Really enjoyed this
A chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I HAVE TOO MANY TEARS TO WRITE A GOOD REVIEW BUT THIS WAS HEARTBREAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
This is just too good!
uncleankle chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
This was so beautiful. I loved Beca's confession. It all was amazing
happy chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
I love stories like these, where the story is from an outsider's POV and the readers fall right in line with them; they become Jesse and chloe. And it felt so wonderful to feel their feelings, and really immense into the feelings of finding and losing love. And this metaphorical story, a fairytale, the protagonist and the whole movie, it was so well presented I fell in love with that as well. When benji comforts jesse by reminding him that beca might not be the lead in his fairytale or vice versa, I totally got it. I did, because everyone tries so hard to find the one, and when they think they found him or her, it's so hard to let go, until you realize there are others, ones that will really be the protagonist. Another literally device that I really enjoyed was the hill, chloe's story about her first time snowboarding, I think everyone -at some point- is on that peak scared. And people like her brother and jesse gives us the push, the courage to go for it, the plunge. I really loved everything, the characterizations, the character complexities, the different dynamic between chloe and jesse. The scene when jesse confronts beca and asks her why she chose chloe over him, it was sad but so genuine and familiar, it just really allowed the readers to see the contrast of her feelings. beca actually doesn't come off too insecure, she knows what she wants, and she knows the consequences, and with jesse she just couldn't risk the possible demise. But with chloe, just like how you wrote, she was willing to risk it, because she made her feel alive. Yeah, really, really loved this.
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
This is so absolutely wonderful.
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This is amazing. I feel bad for Jesse, but at the same time, Chloe and Beca are just so wonderful.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Wow, are you an English major or something? Because your writing skills are definitely superb. I can really feel the emotions and feelings portrayed or given off by the characters. Gosh, kudos to you author!
Sorang chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
this is a great story and amazingly well written. I really love your writing style hope you still writing PP or BeChloe fics. kudos.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
I cried the whole way through reading this. I'm not even kidding.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Ugh thanks for making me cry. *sobbing into my hands until the end of time*
Baka-Strawberry chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
I can't...

Your writing is so perfect and I'm just speechless. My brain can't formulate any decent compliment at the moment...

Fantastic

Please keep writing
freerangeegghead chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Nice story. Thanks for sharing. Cheers! :)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »