Reviews for Subplot
Origin Unknown chapter 2 . 6/7
I absolutely adore this story.
Fluffy stories are great, but really, intricate details and devices make a story truly amazing. Your use of the plot devices and Jesse's love of movies was masterfully utilized in this, and I love how connected the two POV's were.
Your figurative language and writing style are also fantastic, I might point out.
Great job!
Hope6968 chapter 2 . 2/8
Beautiful. Thank you, Hope.
Dagleek chapter 2 . 12/10/2015
This was so great! Thank you for sharing!
Dahkyn chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Hi !
You won't probably read this.

But I wanted to thank you for this. It was just a kind of eye opening for me. Cause I'm like your Beca, this girl with commitments issues and wanting freedom more than anything. Not wanting to hurt or to be hurt but keeps hurting others without meaning to.

I have no Chloe. But I had a Jesse and his Benji was my own best friend. She helped him move on, with her.
And it made me realize how much I was messed up by my parents divorce and relationships. So thank you.

I hope you have a great day and that you're well.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2015
Aww! That was so cute and sappy and good for being sad at the same time. Hehe if that made any sense. Good job though! I love you as an author!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
This was awedome
bechloe47 chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
Heartbreaking in a good way. I'm really addicted to reading your stories now.
malexfaith chapter 2 . 6/5/2015
This is great. Great length. Great depth and detail. Thanks heaps for sharing
Y0uNMcK33 chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Snazz
Guest chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
Love this,but why the hell would Jesse whispered,'I'm just the ending,you're the beginning' to Chole after she get hits by a car
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
this is amazing
Kmsiw101 chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
Really enjoyed this
A chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I HAVE TOO MANY TEARS TO WRITE A GOOD REVIEW BUT THIS WAS HEARTBREAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2013