Reviews for North of London
Alex chapter 19 . 12/26/2013
I love this so much! Thank you for continuing this story and I hope you keep writing!
Duchess Isadorra chapter 19 . 8/27/2013
Poor Margaret! I hope John will come out of his depression soon! Hannah would not want him to mourn himself into harm! I cant wait to see what is in store for the Thornton's next! Hopefully happier time are ahead!
susan.brewer.31 chapter 18 . 8/24/2013
A very exciting story especially with the shipwreck. I love this chapter has it truly is bittersweet. Can't wait for more!
Duchess Isadorra chapter 18 . 8/23/2013
what a bittersweet chapter! John and Margaret's son born the exact day his grandmother died! At least they will be able to celebrate both lives from that day forward! Great chapter!
Duchess Isadorra chapter 17 . 8/23/2013
Great chapter! I hope Hannah will pull through and make a complete recovery!
Aragorn's little Princess chapter 17 . 8/17/2013
You and your cliff-hangers! Stop doing that to me!
Duchess Isadorra chapter 16 . 8/8/2013
Great chapter! I cannot wait to read more!
Duchess Isadorra chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
what a great idea of Spain! I am glad Mrs. Thornton is warming to Margaret!
Duchess Isadorra chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Great chapter! I am glad the children are having such fun with John, he needs a little less starch in his life and what a great scene with Fanny! Hilarious her trying to give marital advice! LOL! I cant wait to read more!
Duchess Isadorra chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Just found this fic and love love love it!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/14/2013
Love this! Please, please continue!
Anony Mouse 1776 chapter 14 . 7/5/2013
A great story so far :)
BlueNynaeve chapter 14 . 5/29/2013
So why doesn't he want to show the books?
NSaddict chapter 13 . 5/14/2013
Yes please post more ASAP. I missed your regular updates but I know school must come first. The pet adoption is a nice touch to reflect the expansion of the family John and Margarer are creating with each other. Write soon please! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
Yes, please continue this story!