Reviews for Something About Us
KimiD chapter 17 . 9/21/2014
Seems to me she should listen to her own advice... she seems to think she's not good enough of some Dumb thing when I think she has been in love with Edward all along... that is why she said no to jake and dates the guys she does... so she has an excuse not to commit to them when her heart is with someone else it always has been.
KimiD chapter 16 . 9/21/2014
Does she think she is too old for him because of 4 years. they are both adults... ages shouldn't matter. He should have spoken up already, she may think she is the only one who feels it.
KimiD chapter 8 . 9/21/2014
So in the last chapter we find that Bella is 28. And from what I can deduce I think Edward & EM are about 3/4 years younger, she was in college 2 semesters and they were in either first or second year of high school. So she was maybe 18/19 and they were 15/16, not that much of a gap.
KimiD chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
I think she misses Edward...
KimiD chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
THis is interesting with the back and forth between the past and present Bella and Edward.
KimiD chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
How much older is Bella?
Erikajo chapter 21 . 8/2/2013
Thanks for the update! Still love the story! :)
sueIZide chapter 21 . 7/4/2013
Oh! Anticipating the continuation.
nebfan51 chapter 21 . 5/23/2013
Sure am missing this story of yours! Hope all is well in RL :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
please update soon...i wanna know what happens
Midnight Cougar chapter 21 . 4/2/2013
Hmm..."...see how extraordinarily not extraordinary she was..." - Almost seems like Bella has some self-esteem issues. And, I wonder what this means, "...I'm not all the things you think I am." - What is she hiding; what happened to make her say that?! *This is getting so goooooood!* TY
Midnight Cougar chapter 20 . 4/2/2013
Aw, he finally did it, and he is so adorable and patient. So, she knew how he felt, shot him down/cut him off at the chase...why? She likes him, so what's the problem?! Come on, Bella!
Midnight Cougar chapter 19 . 4/2/2013
:-( Oh, poor Edward. My heart is breaking for both of them; their anguish is palpable here. *Great chapter.*
Midnight Cougar chapter 18 . 4/2/2013
That's an interesting development...just the two of them living together; even if it technically as roommates. They are so connected...almost! ;)
TeamPattinson chapter 21 . 3/29/2013
why this girl has to be so dramatic? just do it already, lol