Reviews for I Win, You Lose
Ice Cream Kid chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
Hm. For a rhyming poem, this was pretty amazing. As a Hojo "defender" however, I'll pick at it. Heh-heh-heh.

With "Evil absolute" I beg to differ. Though he is the driving force of evil in this series, he isn't absolutely evil. Demented, deranged, and maybe a little insane, but not pure evil. And since somehow he's able to justify the correctness of his actions, he probably wouldn't consider himself evil. Ah, but lets not get too analytical. Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
SummonerYuna chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
Very interesting poem. Extremely well written and made alot of sense! ) One of the best poems I've read.
Mana Angel chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
*sob* Vincy-wincy! I hope you do an FF VII poem again in future ) This was good! 'Sink to the Bottom With You' is also excellent to the extreme!
Myu chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
Kyaaaa, I love you Catty-san! _ I just had to say that. I love you! And write more Sink! O
dilly2 chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
*shudders* Chilling! I *love* Hojo. You really captured his personality in this poem. Unlike most rhyming poetry, yours does not seem forced. Wonderful work!
Tifa Gainsborough chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
I am chilled. That was a very chilling poem. I love the way you had Hojo refering to Vincent. Wonderful. I feel honored to have read such a poem with depth and emotions. Excellent job.
Rapier chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
Another great masterpiece I was graced to read...
Angela T chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
Whoa. That. Was. a. good. poem. Dammit! Why should dat fag Hojo win? Vincent is da uh, 2nd bestest character of da FFs! Anyway, your poem was amazing! Thanky for such a er, nice poem on Vince! if ya have beaten FF6, could ya write one on my precious Shadow?
Angel chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
love it!
AnGi Kitty chapter 1 . 5/8/2001
Wow...that's deep. Incredible work.
Bondii chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
Very good... Very very good... *checks his own poems* er... very bad mine are... Oh well, how many people have told you that you're talented? That many, eh? Well, you're a great writer _
aes sedai AK chapter 1 . 3/24/2001
woah...dark - but excellent poetry- you're a great author:)
Lady Hankosha chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
Poooooor Vincent! This is a great poem, with good rhymes that bring out the characters of both Hojo and Vincent. Read my story about Hojo if you get the chance!
Angel Heart chapter 1 . 3/3/2001
i love this poem.. i love this poem...
Kallah chapter 1 . 2/12/2001
Brrrr ... very well written, excellent for Hojo's POV.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »