Reviews for Suicide letters
MarcelineFan chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
This story of love, sin, tragedy, and heartbreak may very well be one of the best dark MLP stories ever.

If this story didn't exist, 'A Present For Spikey Wikey' by Akumokagetsu would be #1.
Kyoki Kamanoke Shinigami chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I've always had a sort of thing for MLP. I love Rainbow Dash, Twilight is decent, and Spike is always portrayed as a loyal friend and guardian. This has made me LOVE MLP, and I truly loved this chapter. I have a test in the morning and it's late, so I won't read on tonight, but I want to make sure you know just how much I have enjoyed this. The struggle to come to terms with reality is always an enjoyable read to me and you've added elements I usually don't look for. I thank you for broadening my horizons. :D
Kyoki Kamanoke Shinigami
Or just Dante... XD
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Wow you're good at this. You made me cry. Which is good in this case. Couple grammar mistakes. But amazing.
Very dark and lots of surprises
one winged nightmare chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
Very dark story in deed. Almost as dark as the original Rainbow Factory or Cupcakes. Nice touch making Discord, ruler of the underworld. Also nice use of the references to the Divine Comedy.
bob chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
Re write with spike fogiven i cried so much i brokeee mmy keyy boarçd so pls make he returst to normal
finalefighter6 chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
D8 that was dark, depressing, sad, violent, very heavy suicidal thoughts that make me sad as hell... yet it was also one of the most well written realistic and dramatic fics i have ever read in my life so...Amazing job
Guest chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
You took the happy, vibrant characters of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, & turned them into sinful, depressing, & suicidal monsters. You mentally & physically murdered so many ponies & a dragon...but you did it in such an amazing way. This is a wonderfully tragic fic, the sex scene between Spike & Scootaloo was a little uncomfortable to read, but you still put this together so perfectly. It was as if you made life in the real world transfer into these characters realm.
Shadow Room of Souls chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
This was so powerful and moving.
I like how the end gives you a sort of closure but still leaves it open for question.
This story is one of the best I have ever read and I will probably reread it many times more.
Thank you for writing this, bravo.
-Shado-
Azrael der Kater chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
Dear Wolf,
Wow. Simply wow.
I read this story in one go, which doesn't happen that often, but after finishing this, I had tears in my eyes and as odd as it may sounds, it were tears of joy.
These tears of joy were because I had the greatest pleasure of reading such a wunderful story, it simply has everything, that belongs into a good tragic story, including the little spark of hope in all blackness.

I hope you can guess, what this review sums up to, but it is simply a very good story, moving beyond all aspects - grammar and spelling are good, too, so no complaint from that front!

So, thank you and mfg,
Azrael der Kater
He23t chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Is there another chapter after this?
He23t chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
this story is really good!
The Young and Free Dragon chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I can only express astonishment with this story and a bit of jealousy. I wish I had come up with such a brilliant idea (not saying all of my ideas are brilliant, but you get the point).

I can't believe Spike would do that to Twilight... or that he could be such a bad ass (an asshole to but...). I can't wait to see where this is going.

On a side note, the reaper reminds me of the furry webcomic "Jack" in which the reaper is the sin of Wraith. Just tossing that out there since it was something that popped into my head.

The Young and Free Dragon (Grimms-Dragon)
The L33t One chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
While this is a beautifully written story, you're going overboard with the darkness. It just feels all throw at you. I mean the main plot ones that lead up to Spike's Suicide are fine and all, but the rest of the death and hate seems a lot ooc
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
I'm in tears right now no words to further say bravo *whisper*
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
That was so heartwrenching so sad I have no other words for this incredible chapter bravo onward.