Reviews for Rapacious Tendencies
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 42 . 2/20
Kyaaaa it was a wonderful story! Im so glad to read it!
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 28 . 2/19
Lol black pearl. Too cute! I love combining nicknames!
RoldGold15 chapter 42 . 2/10
OMG you gave me so many feels! One of the best fanfics I've ever read. A job well done!
Ten Bones chapter 3 . 2/1
This story is very intriguing so far and I'm excited to see what happens next. :3
Kennedy Grace chapter 42 . 11/25/2014
This whole story was wonderfully captivating. It gave depth to characters that don't get much love, and added a great twist with the addition of the classical horrors of the vampiric community.
bakatrio chapter 42 . 11/18/2014
wooooooow, amazing story! loved it!

is it me, or he never ever ever said to her "i love you".. lol
bakatrio chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
"a hot dog" hahahahahahahahahahahahaha LOOL
chilly47penguin chapter 42 . 10/2/2014
Yay, great ending! I love this story, you had a really great plot line. Well done :)
TrisanaLonelyEyes chapter 19 . 6/30/2014
I can't believe this story didn't catch my eye, I accidentally clicked on it and though it didn't sound at all like the story I meant to click on I was so absorbed in the story that I didn't care or want to put it down :D
Katara Melody Cullen chapter 42 . 5/3/2014
Awesome story.
Jaxrond chapter 42 . 3/3/2014
That was one of the most beautiful love stories I've ever read on this site. It flowed nicely and was a wonderfully captivating story. I spent three days reading it at every chance I got XD. Thank you for writing this.
Venipa chapter 42 . 2/2/2014
a vampir? that makes sense lol
sulvettwilight chapter 42 . 1/8/2014
This was one of the best stories i've ever read!YOU DID AMAZING!
Guest chapter 42 . 1/8/2014
Is there going to be a squeal?
Luna chapter 40 . 12/28/2013
A fantastic story so far that has one of the most well-written, well-developed, and well-integrated OC's I've ever seen as a main character in a fanfiction.
The way you built up her conflict and history and weaved it into the story was very skillful and provided a satisfying tension to the work.

I only regret you are basing this work off the anime which is sorely incomplete rather than the manga.