Reviews for Rapacious Tendencies
I've already read this once before, and it's still amazing. Cliches were completely avoided. Sebastian wasn't a creep, the OC wasn't human, and the characters all had multiple attributes to there personalities. This story was also very well written.
Wow. THIS WAS POSSIBLY THE GREATEST KUROSHITSUJI FIC EVER
Trapped chapter 42 . 4/27
The ending was beautiful. It really wrapped up the story well and the part where Janelle was "saying goodbye" to Sebastian made me tear up. Overall this story is amazing and was such a joy to read.
BlackDragon2016 chapter 42 . 2/28
I really really liked this story. In fact, I feel like I've learned a lot about writing fanfiction from your story. Truly this is one, if not the best, books/fanfictions I have ever read, and I read a lot.
RaqualiaMio chapter 9 . 2/20
I never cared for Pluto, maybe it's because i HATE the anime. The manga is WAY better, and i think Snake is better then Pluto! Every OC with Sebastian followed the plot from the anime's but none followed the one from the manga!
spicypig chapter 15 . 12/11/2015
Hi there! I know you have hundreds of reviews and this story was completed a couple years ago but I just wanted to let you know that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this story. Yeah..that's all I wanted to say...Have a great day! :)
Elicorn chapter 33 . 10/18/2015
My heart.. Uuuuugh. THIS CHARACTER IS SO RELATABLE AND YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER. UUUUGH. I LOVE YOU.
Elicorn chapter 8 . 10/16/2015
ACK. YOU WRITE SO BEAUTIFULLY. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS~️️️️️️️️
Calista chapter 42 . 10/13/2015
Not a bad story, interesting plot line. There were some issues I had, that you might want to look at: firstly, Janelle's character development at the beginning. She went from silent to quite sociable too quickly for someone who has been through such traumatic experience. Secondly, her reaction to Sebastian cheating on her. She never asked him if he would "use" someone else again and she never bothered to leave. She got over it extremely quickly and I don't think it matters what species you are, fidelity is important if you're in a monogamous relationship. Finally, chapter 41 was extremely hard to follow. I had no idea what was going on- how did Ciel become a demon. You kept using 1st person without telling the reader whose perspective it was coming from. It was very difficult to read for me. Other than that, really decent story. Most importantly, ORIGINAL.
BookNerd2153 chapter 42 . 6/24/2015
This is adorable. Point made.
Mysterious-Vixen chapter 42 . 6/14/2015
This is good! Took a while to read through it but I got there in the end. Haha!

Anyway, although it generally followed the same plot line of Kuroshitsuji I liked the vampire plot to it, even enjoyed that Janelle didn't take the easy route and kill humans in the beginning to survive. You get to see a battered scared girl grow into a strong woman done quite well. I do find that some parts are a little unbelievable, such as when she meets the servants of Phantomhive and how calm she was when they told her their previous profession but not so much in Finny's case, which I felt was better.

All in all I really enjoyed it so well done and I hope you continue writing in the future!
RandomFandoms14 chapter 40 . 6/8/2015
... Hm, let's see... Furry cats? Check! Bucket of icy cold holy water? Check! Any other possible weapons? Check! Alright, time to go kill a demon named Ciel! Wish me luck, guys!
RandomFandoms14 chapter 33 . 6/8/2015
Yesh! Sebby is finally rejected for once!
RandomFandoms14 chapter 32 . 6/8/2015
WHICH HIM?
RandomFandoms14 chapter 31 . 6/8/2015
Aaaaaand that's why our little Will loves Grell!