Reviews for Aegis
irnzenmonk chapter 3 . 2/7
i like the story. good work
bigfan22 chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
This my third time reading this fic, and it's a shame it hasn't been updated in so long. You really had a good idea here, and I would have loved to have seen Xander learn to use his new powers. Hopefully your muse for this story will return to you one day, and you will come back to continue this fic. Great job!
Dakaath chapter 3 . 11/22/2015
I would love to see more of this.
I love what you did with Xander's power. You gave him the potential for much power, then nicely handicapped him to the level of the Universe by making him figure it out from scratch.
Then you torn the typical Underworld story off its rails with the saving of Amelia and the ashing of the captive lycan instead of letting his blood spread.
With our recent postings, hope you'll update this.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 3 . 8/27/2015
Very interesting story.
BlainX chapter 3 . 6/22/2015
I hope you take this story up again. I would like to read more. Now I am going to see what other storys you have written
Law77 chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
I don't know what the heck is happening?!
NightWithMoon chapter 3 . 4/24/2015
I... uh... huh...what... huh...
Xander's lines are so witty... Not.
I realize that xander may not be the most intimidating or poised of figures, but by season two he wouldn't react to uselessly... also why the hell would it take him three days to remember anything... and since when has xander had the balls to kill a guy that never even threatened him...
Relim chapter 3 . 4/4/2015
Wow, seriously this is a good one. I really hope you pick it up again soon.
shugokage chapter 3 . 1/27/2015
Cool story!
Relim chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
Still a fun read .
tavin93 chapter 3 . 3/27/2014
I hope you update this at some point.
Fulgrim chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
Out of curiosity, does your selection of Amelia as one of the main characters in this fanfic indicate that she and Xander will be 'shipped together, or is she simply (for a given value of 'simply' ;D) going to be the main Underworld character while Xander is the main BtVS character?

Looking forward enormously to what happens next! Good luck, and hope you have fun with this one. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
I love this story so far, plz update!
Nerfhearder69 chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
And another I would love to see more of! Got any spare time for updates on your various fics?
Canta009 chapter 3 . 11/25/2013