Reviews for Aegis
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 3 . 8/27
Very interesting story.
BlainX chapter 3 . 6/22
I hope you take this story up again. I would like to read more. Now I am going to see what other storys you have written
Law77 chapter 1 . 5/1
I don't know what the heck is happening?!
NightWithMoon chapter 3 . 4/24
I... uh... huh...what... huh...
Xander's lines are so witty... Not.
I realize that xander may not be the most intimidating or poised of figures, but by season two he wouldn't react to uselessly... also why the hell would it take him three days to remember anything... and since when has xander had the balls to kill a guy that never even threatened him...
Relim chapter 3 . 4/4
Wow, seriously this is a good one. I really hope you pick it up again soon.
shugokage chapter 3 . 1/27
Cool story!
Relim chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
Still a fun read .
tavin93 chapter 3 . 3/27/2014
I hope you update this at some point.
Fulgrim chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
Out of curiosity, does your selection of Amelia as one of the main characters in this fanfic indicate that she and Xander will be 'shipped together, or is she simply (for a given value of 'simply' ;D) going to be the main Underworld character while Xander is the main BtVS character?

Looking forward enormously to what happens next! Good luck, and hope you have fun with this one. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
I love this story so far, plz update!
Nerfhearder69 chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
And another I would love to see more of! Got any spare time for updates on your various fics?
Canta009 chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
Pretty interesting so far
darck ben chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
great story please update
Guest chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
I love this story so far, and look forward to updates!
AlfaGammaKappa chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
Come onnnnnnn! You've collected 468 reviews for 19 chapters' worth of 7 fanfics; surely THAT has to count as some sort of motivation? You're a great writer, you turn out some fantastic and fun fanfiction ideas, there's a huge 'market' (metaphorically, anyway) for your work - please update something!

Pretty pretty please with sugar and sprinkles and penguins and walruses on top? :)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »