Reviews for Aegis
went shit don't read
MattKennedy chapter 3 . 5/20
Intense, but very awesome story! Hope you continue it sometime. :D
This was surprisingly entertaining for such a 'short' story.
Thank you for sharing it with us.
Ninja Master chapter 3 . 1/19
Update soon
Ninja Master chapter 2 . 1/19
Another great chapter
JheremyC chapter 3 . 11/11/2016
very interesting approach. well written and a good read.
Thank you for sharing your stories.
Tanathar chapter 3 . 10/26/2016
I love this story idea. Would have loved to see it followed through!
edmantgoog chapter 3 . 8/30/2016
cool story man you ever going to update?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/25/2016
good story, keep writing
Lucas chapter 3 . 6/19/2016
This is fantastic! Can't wait to see how things turn out in the battle yet to come. Will Michael Corvin still end up a hybrid, or have events changed to the point that that is now an impossibility? And will Xander get himself a lady love from among the Coven... Amelia, perhaps...? ;)
Quietlovingman chapter 3 . 4/6/2016
Without Marcus becoming a Hybrid this is already heading into uncharted territory. Aegis means shield, and to start with Xander protected the elders from the Lycan attack... However, if Xander truly has all the powers of Cole as either Balthazar or after his return from the wasteland once he figures them out, he will be nigh unstoppable. Right now he has been too scared, cold, wet, and disoriented to really get a handle on things. Hopefully he will get some insites into how his powers work and are able to be used as the story progresses. His long term goal would of course be to return home, but having crossed dimensions I wonder about the writings of the Magi being of use to him. It is possible that Alexander Corvinus' organization has retained knowledge that Victor, Amelia, and Marcus do not have. And frankly, once he becomes aware of them, he would prefer to work with them rather than the Vampires or the Lycans. Of course Victor has already taken steps to bind his loyalty to him by forcing him to execute an unarmed prisoner. That act created a psychological imperative to be loyal to Victor, because if Victor is wrong, then he was not justified in killing the prisoner, that kind of manipulation can blow up in the face of the one demanding it, but if it does not, can cause almost fanatical levels of devotion simply to eliminate guilt.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/4/2016
Hello, I just read aegis. Loved what you have. Are you still writing it?
irnzenmonk chapter 3 . 2/7/2016
i like the story. good work
bigfan22 chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
This my third time reading this fic, and it's a shame it hasn't been updated in so long. You really had a good idea here, and I would have loved to have seen Xander learn to use his new powers. Hopefully your muse for this story will return to you one day, and you will come back to continue this fic. Great job!
Dakaath chapter 3 . 11/22/2015
I would love to see more of this.
I love what you did with Xander's power. You gave him the potential for much power, then nicely handicapped him to the level of the Universe by making him figure it out from scratch.
Then you torn the typical Underworld story off its rails with the saving of Amelia and the ashing of the captive lycan instead of letting his blood spread.
With our recent postings, hope you'll update this.