Reviews for Complicate it Up
lop chapter 7 . 3/2/2014
Please continue!
NightWolfMoon chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
might be a little late, but good luck on your paper! :3
I really enjoy this story. usually, I tend to avoid stories with such short chapters, but I guess I can be a sucker for ReCe, lol. at first, I thought there would be more drama with showing how there can be strain in a mixed-orientation relationship. Mr Blue bursting in was good, though, if not unexpected (I figured at least one of the Blue parents would end up getting thrown in after Ty made CeCe make that promise about not telling them). it's so horrible Mr Blue is sending Rocky to such a camp, and it makes me think of parents that have thrown their kids out onto the street or have said it would be easier to be at their funeral than to hear they're gay. hopefully CeCe will be able to do something to help.
Beauty4estGreen chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
I'm definitely not a "Rocky/CeCe" shipper, but since this is FanFiction, I'll say this: AWESOME job!
I really like this story. I feel like there are not enough gay/bi stories that are well-written AND demonstrate accurately what homosexual kids go through at school and with there parents, as well as the people around them. I'm hooked, and I know you're busy, but I'm keeping a lookout for updates. :)

Keep writing, hon
- Reyna S
Rapier11 chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
Interesting story! Looking so forward to read the next chapter! :)
Shacam chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
Please more chapters! This is so beautiful!
dakota.dawg chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
O_O I practically gave you that idea when I told you my parents were actually sending me to a camp for gay teens, at least give me some credit .
AlexSamtin chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
Poor rocky u.u she doesn't deserve that.
I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
You're doing wonderful with this story, I really like it.
Mello Justice chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
Wow. I was really onto this chapter. You did a good job writing the intense emotion. Great job, hun. : )
Ceikaiyia Cheeks chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
yo you got to seriously continue this! I really want to know who told Rocky's father?!
RenaSenpai chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
Haha that is something my dad would do to me if I suddenly took an interest in girls. He wouldn't be as harsh though , I mean, he wouldn't hate me, but he would get mad for awhile. Cuz I'm Christian, and yes, it's considered a sin. But I still support it very much.
Wait...why am I explaining myself in a review? Lol awesome chapter, its getting me thinking. But maybe Rocky's dad maybe saw the tape, or somehow Ty got a hold of it. Haha I don't think im t
sunshannieshipperheart chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
It starts becoming interesting...
I think this chapter was my favourite of all the six and I can't wait for the next!
CanItBeMe chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
Was it ty
Shiba Grande chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
Oh my Gawd, I bet Rocky has a diary and he read it. OR he heard Rocky venting to Ms. Nesbitt... I hope he doesn't do anything terrible... Not like he hasn't already...
dakota.dawg chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
My parent's are thinking about sending me to a camp. They don't even love me anymore. Got slapped in the face for defending the girl they caught me kissing :( everything is depressing and terrible now. Advice is to never come out of the closet purposely if you have strict super religious parents. I hope it get's better for her cuz Then I could have some hope
AlexSamtin chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
Damn homophobic dad but I get it, most of the parents need to think about it for a while till they understand you. I t happened with my mom uwu At the end you have to remind them you are still they daughter and they have to love you for who you are, not for what they want you to be.
I told my mom "I'm the same person, I'm still your daughter. I haven't change a bit, is just that you now know something about me that has always been there, but you ignore before."
What really helped her was to talk with other mother whose son was gay and had lesbian friends.

I'll be waiting for the next chapter ;)