Reviews for the mirror shows not
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Adorable! Loved it! X3
scifigrrl chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Heartwarming & satisfying; especially because I always thought Regina deserved way more in the means of apologies than the show gave us. :)
wickedshenanigans chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This is amazing. I don't understand why it doesn't have 100 more reviews. It is perfect - Regina x happiness, people apologising to her for the way they treated her, people voluntarily seeking out her company, Henry showing signs of missing her and wanting to be around her. It has everything I want to happen in my dream canon scenario and yet you wrote it all in a way that was so real. It was just beautiful. I absolutely loved the interaction between Regina and Grumpy - his admission that he and all the dwarves loved her lasagna was definitely a high point. Wonderful, wonderful story.
Jason chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Awesome fanfic. It all started with Grumpy/Leroy asking if Regina had lasagna to have a whole once empty house filled with laughter, happiness, and joy. :)
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Darkness to light. Perfection.

I love how you used an unexpected, but plausible character to give Regina what we all wanted her to get.
Writer-Monkey-Esq chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Oh man, I love this! I'm not sure I even would have considered this premise, but it worked SO WELL... I really enjoyed the way that Regina and Leroy had their little back-and-forth in 2x10, so this continuation of that? Wow.
Khiori chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This was fantastic-Leroy and Regina were exactly right. I loved how you showed the difference in her house, from despair and darkness and loneliness, to hope and noise and a family of sorts. I especially loved how it was Leroy who made the first step. It fit. He was the first dwarf to dream. Glad to see some form of happy ending-even being 'a work in progress' with all their pasts and baggage. It was perfect.
Anarra chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
nice little story
NatushkaVonDoom chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
oh this is delightful, and completely unexpected. There are a lot of fics floating around how Regina's innocence might go down, and the reaction from everyone. This is by far the most inventive of all. Amazing job!

and i mean really, who can hold a grudge when it comes down to good food.
Ailec-12 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I would pay to see Regina's home full of dwarves. xD Good one-shot. :)