Reviews for Eternally Grateful
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
here; sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Taraah36 chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
I'm in love with this trilogy! So Sesshomaru got his second girl, the one child that would rule his throne. The only child that is the perfect mix of them both. She is her parents in one.

My favorite part was that of Katashi leaving with yelling not to . I must say .that same nostalgic vision that they did. They were Rin and over :-)
I'm surprised Kasumi only had one Child, she seems like she needs a little girl. :-)
Taraah36 chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
No... Not sweet natured kenta... Oh Kasumi is going to be crushed. Crushed more than the rest I say.

I can't believe had to die that way. It seems he died too easy. There is no way a crow should be able to disable the the west in such a way.
Taraah36 chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
And there she is, the only woman other than his mother that can calm his internal inferno. :-)
Taraah36 chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
He reminds me of a mix of jakotsu and Naraku...
Taraah36 chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Evil bastard! I have a feeling Kasumi will heal him in more ways than one..eventually :-)
Taraah36 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Really? Wtf! Kasumi will be found and the shit will hit the fan. Someone has to be strong enough to defeat them. What the hell!
sorrellkaren chapter 8 . 3/4/2013
very well done.
sorrellkaren chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
The ice princess was amazing. Where did you get the idea for her? I have been so ingrossed with this story that I have forgot to reveiw so here it is. I have read both preseeding stories and enjoyed them, however this is the best one by far. The triplets have all came into there own personallities and they are very interesting. I like the idea of Kasumi falling in love with a crow demon because it is original and not expected. I am not sure if they will have a happy ending but even so it is an interesting idea to have her mate with a demom so differant from her father. I kind of expected the children to all be married by the end of the story so lets see if
I am correct shall we?
Melyin chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
Omg this is the best story of rin/sess tht I have ever read! It was amazing. I cried at the end! Keep the awesome stories coming! 3
rinshy chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
GREAT GREAT GREAT ENDING! honestly, I have always wanted katashi to be admired by a little girl having the replicated personality of Rin, cuz he is sooo muhc like his father; so even he should fall in love with his ward who he has been taking care of from the girl's childhood. besides, it is Rin to whom Katashi is closest, and he seemed most comfortable to open up to her. So i tot a girl like rin will suit his personality as a wife... and YOU HAVE DONE IT! THANK YOU!

I love SessXrin coulple! thanks for a great story!
StoriedFabric chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
Thanks so much for the quick update!

1) Kenta & Yuna's story is amazing - so magical, mystical, and dreamy...No wonder Kenta is eager to get her back quickly! I think it's nice that he finally realizes Sesshomaru's love for Rin :)

2) I was swept away with Takara's bold gesture and the way you staged the whole scene - I literally forgot myself for minutes there and felt like I was watching it all unfold...

3) I like that each of the siblings fates are clearly drawn out. I also like that Sesshomaru is proud of his "human son" - shows Sesshomaru has come a long way, considering Yoshi isn't even a half demon.

4) I think it's genius letting Katashi literally follow in his father's footsteps! If you're ever going to be writing again, I have a few suggestions ;) - (a) a story about the Rin and Sesshomaru's life raising their kids, featuring the kids' childhood and every day life in the palace (b) Katashi and Takara through the years and their travels, up to the point where Takara grows into a young woman and Katashi's mate!

5) LOL Rin's playfulness - that was cute :)

6) Okay now I'm thinking you should definitely do a story on Katashi and his travels with the kid Takara to the grown up one, not to mention Jaken and Ah-Un!

Thanks so much for sharing - I really enjoyed this story, as you can tell ;) Thanks for finishing!
rinshy chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
GREAT! KENTA'S BACK! but why did u do this to sun!? poor girl!

great chap! loved sess's reactions... plzz update soon!
StoriedFabric chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
Thanks for the quick update - you're the best ;)

1) Rin's flashback was so sweet and touching! It all started to make sense, right from the triplets' names to their family. I kind of want to read about how their family life would've been growing up!

2) The scene after the flashback makes me sick. Seriously good writing!

3) Sun's fate is bittersweet but poetic. That scene about Sun was mindblowing.

4) I hope Sesshomaru gets to her on time!

Thanks again!
rinshy chapter 6 . 2/15/2013
NOOOOOOO! how cud u doo this to kenta! and i had hoped tenseiga will save him! how cud u be sooo cruel!

great chap! loved Karashi-takara interaction... :D

plzzz save kenta, with sess's mom's meidou seiki or something!

update soon!1