Reviews for New General
WingofWind chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
Love this story
Wait for new updating _
UserAPSKAMW8187HSB chapter 6 . 4/28/2014
Oh gawd. Just update already. :(. The story is really interesting. It completely expresses the characters' feelings very well!
Thanks for your awesomeness, I guess.
kawtharthegreat chapter 6 . 4/26/2014
please update soon Love this story so much! luminous is so badass!
Peetable chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Wow. This is amazing. I have only read the first chapter yet, but I'm going to read the other chapters tonight.

That part where Luminous become "evil", I just really see that happen inside my head. Just like an animated cut scène for like 6 seconds. I dunno but it would be really awesome if it was a real animated thing. Imagine you can choose your path, and you choose the dark path, you see him transform or something. Red eyes, black hair with red tips, dark robes... It would be awesome.

Sorry about this nonsense, I just had to write it down aha. I hope you'll update this anytime soon. Have a nice day, enjoy it! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
I find it a little disturbing why many fanfics depict Evan as a unintelligent and immature character who'll never live up to Freud's standards. I mean c'mon he's still a kid, give him some time and he'll nuture into a brilliant hero just like Freud was, or maybe even supass him.
SNecK chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
Am I the only one here who hopes that Lumi will actually stay evil?

Anyway, thanks for explaining. After all, quality IS better than quantity.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I LOVE such stories where the good goes bad - but they've got to have a good ending in the end.

This... this will have a good ending, will it? Will Lumi turn good again in the end? Or will Lumi stay evil forever?
SNecK chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Y' know, ever since I've started playing as Lumi, I dreamed of him giving in to the darkness, laughing insanely, and going antagonist on everyone's shit. This is getting pretty damn close, and I love every second of it.

However, there's one fatal flaw to this fanfic - Ridiculously slow updates. If you could, please try making one chapter up to every two weeks.

That, and I can just feel the ending of Phantom talking to Lumi and getting him good again, using his new power for good shit. Please, don't do that.

PS: I'll try to actually start up a VO project for this fanfic in this-next week.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
I've been waiting for this chapter! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
Please update!
Anonymous936 chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
Good story. Please continue.
Blue Crystal chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
MWAHAHAHAHA...! I love how evil Lumi is to Evan! I hope he gets to fight everyone! Keep it up!
xXHikariKan chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I love the story so far!
GreenLavender chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
omg i've been waiting for this chapter! I love those stories where the protagonist turns into an antagonist, against his friends, etc. THANK YOU!
xKirakun chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
wow Luminous is the antagonist
but, this is the great story
keep update! :D