Reviews for Come Rain or Come Shine
GeminiEyes chapter 27 . 7/23
awesome trilogy. enjoyed it more than the original
alexmayb chapter 19 . 6/17
I WANT THE OLD PEETA BACK
alexmayb chapter 17 . 6/16
God I want Peeta to return to his normal self, or at least be a bit happier with Katniss and his baby. I wonder if it s a girl or boy?
alexmayb chapter 8 . 6/14
I swear if they rescue Peeta and he's hijacked I won't be happy. I'm loving your story
evilregal01 chapter 20 . 6/4
Loved this chapter and love your writing!
evilregal01 chapter 19 . 6/4
You are SO GOOD! Why is this chapter so amazing?!
I have truely enjoyed reading your wonderful story. All three of them were perfect. Whilst I love Joanna, Rye stole my heart with his witty banter. i hope you continue to write like this. Its amazing. Thank You for this wonderful trilogy.
Cherryredgurl chapter 27 . 5/11
I just spent the last week reading through this series. I have laughed, cried, and lost my breath many a time! You are a talented and wonderful writer and I can't thank you enough for letting me see your passion and creativity on my screen! I know this is an older story and you might be doing other things, but I'm glad you still have this story up and sharing your heart with the world! -)
PERSON chapter 27 . 4/24
what about effie
krystalmarie26 chapter 27 . 4/3
Loved it!
krystalmarie26 chapter 19 . 4/2
Ugh I'm crying. Love these stories. You write beautifully! Love your version of the hunger games
lizzieloo04 chapter 27 . 3/27
Loved it! The ending was perfect!
TheRealPrimroseEverdeen chapter 1 . 2/22
My name is Lily:):):)(sry i just needed to get that out of my system
Flo321 chapter 27 . 1/25
*sighs*
I don't even know where to start, however I promised in my last comment on the second story..I stated I will put all my thoughts in this. So, this is probably gonna be a long review...you know what come to think of it I personally think you don't need my review because 1000's of readers have already left their's but I can't help but contribute too..to show my gratitude... so I'm gonna put my 2p's here.

First can I say how stupid Ms Mallark was in chapter 1...bitch (Lord forgive me, pardon my French)...but if it wasn't for her stubbornness her bloody family could have been saved...Gosh I hate the woman...now let's talk about Peeta and Coin's facedown in chapter 18 blimey that killed me..I forgot I was reading for a minute, I bet I looked like a freak to flat mates who noticed my weirdness (but they are probably used to it by now)...but mahn Peeta was BRILLIANT! I was laughing like a maniac and Rye didn't help my laughs either, he made it worse by trying to bring the humour for instance when he said "Yeah she's totally going to try to kill us"..."Yay." That has to be one of my favourite line in the chapter

Also the conversation below gave me so much laughs.

("So what's the plan?" Rye asks as we step off the elevator. "Come on, babe, you always have a plan."
Peeta shrugs. "We kill her before she kills us."
"I like that plan," Rye replies, nodding in satisfaction. "Simple. Easy to remember."
I shake my head. This is what my life has come to—casual, yet serious conversations about murder.)

I think the whole conversation has to be one of my favourite in the series...if you haven't noticed yet I kinda like dark humour.

Now let's jump to chapter 19...I don't know where to start..it was just brilliant...emotional. Nothing I say will do justice to the chapter so I'm just not gonna bother...just gonna stop.

Chapter 20 and 21 was just so adorable I had a stupid grin on my face throughout...it gave me so much feels.

And DARM! Chapter 22 brought me to tears when Katniss sang Rue's lullaby to Lily like...the feels mahn...tears were filling up my eyes. I had to take a break (Anything that has to do with Rue brings me to tears)...Also darn Haymitch calling Lily sunshine took me down a memory lane. It reminded me of "Queer as folk (US Version)" tv show. I don't know if you've ever heard of it but one of the main characters "Brian" (and ' Debbie' who started the whole nickname thing) calls his soulmate Justin, "sunshine"..like so adorable...also Peeta's training centre work out session in the chapter was HOT!...gave me so much feels and tingles in my heart I could feel the sexual tension between both Peeta and Katniss.

Now don't get me started on the last few chapters..will probably take a lot of counts...and it's really late...I have a physics lecture tomorrow so, I need to stop typing...lets just say your story was an emotional rollercoaster for me. I laughed...I went all wimpy like a baby...I screamed at my phone..I looked like a freak..should I go on?..I don't think I should. It "was" really a roller coaster.

Has I have said in my first paragraph you probably don't need me saying it but bloody hell I can't help.."I LOVE YOUR VERSION OF THE TRILOGY BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL!"...There I said it Gahh *hides in a corner"...it's just so different. I'm probably saying this cause I never went into the hunger games fic phase. I'm kinda picky when it comes to fics but darn you gave me hope. Your writing has introduced me to the world of THG fic. I seriously feel bad for the THG Fic writers I'm about to go binge on...I think you've ruined them for me cause now I'm always gonna wanna compare their stories to yours.

Well, I better stop typing...you probably will never see/read this but if you do I just wanna say how brilliant you. I wish you write more stories but since you've said you'er not gonna be writing anymore Fan fictions I wish I could read your other stuff. I really do.

I don't know where I'm going with this anymore, I feel like I'm just blabbing away now so I'm just gonna say "Cheers and good luck with the future and your college education which I hope at this stage you've completed".

PS: I read your story for 2 weeks (my reading never takes that long)...but even though I was busy, I still made sure I didn't give up reading it...I literally read it in between lecture breaks (which weren't a lot)...essays and exam. And I have to say I have no regrets. Reading it gave me something fun to look forward to every morning after waking up to another uni stress.

PSS: DARN! That was long! BLODDY HELL! *wiggles cramped fingers"
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 27 . 1/6
Ok, so I was a little miffed at the abrupt end in chapter 26 there. The epilogue seemed a bit too sudden to me, but I guess you wrapped everything up with a nice little bow. Oh yeah and I loved your little dialogue you had going on in your disclaimers. That was some funny shit, as well as the long summary short section in your author's notes. Haymitch wears Daddypants... *snickers*
2,079 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »