Reviews for Come Rain or Come Shine
lizyeh2000 chapter 27 . 4/12
Until next time I can't wait to start a new chapter! Much love and thanks liz
Targaryen Bitch chapter 2 . 4/4
OMG...
I know I'm a few years too late, since you posted this on 2013, but I'm so glad I stumbled upon this fic...
So... I've read non-stop since the first part of this trilogy, and I didn't review before because I was really engrossed with the reading, I just had to keep going, not even bathroom breaks... okay just kidding there.
BUT SERIOUSLY I HAD TO REVIEW THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE IT WAS SIMPLY SO AMAZING, I WAS PULLING MY HAIR OUT, AND SCREAMING AND BITING MY NAILS THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE CHAPTER.
Contrary to most people I love Mocking Jay the most because of the longing Katniss has for Peeta, for me at least is the purest form of affection, and the only way to realize completely the depth of her feelings, "you never know what you had, until it is gone"...true story.
Oh and I really love RYE BTW
Really hope you read this...
Amazing story! This is the first review I've ever left. This story is simply unparalleled. Peeta will forever be in my mind now! Thank you so much for the wonderful story! (I sound so choppy because of my excitement ;) )
touched by an angel with love chapter 27 . 3/15
I would just like to say... of all the Hunger Games stories I have read, this one and the two before it, are my absolute favourites. Never have I enjoyed a story more than I've enjoyed these. As a writer you should be proud of your work and never let anyone tell you otherwise.
GoPinkLion chapter 27 . 3/5
Well, that was an emotional roller coaster! You tell one hell of a story!
Dj AJ chapter 27 . 2/2
i love these three books you made. they were amazing. thank you.
I remember reading it back than and waiting for the chapter where Peeta comes to Thirteen. All the waiting ever week. Ahhh good old days.
The Bookworm Fairy chapter 25 . 12/31/2016
I really love this fanfic, and the two before it!
Luv those Harry Potter quotes
"Saint-like...Get it? I'mean holey" - George Weasely
''We all have darknees and light inside us. What matters is what we choose to act on'' - Sirius Black
BrownB chapter 18 . 11/24/2016
You are awesome. I love the stuff you come out with. Rye is so great! I actually laugh out loud, reread, and laugh again. Just awesome.
tiffyheart14 chapter 27 . 11/1/2016
I want to cry, I seriously want to burst into tears.. This is the best trilogy I've ever read.. This is even better than the original, honestly.. I love how you portrayed Peeta in these stories.. He's definitely not a weakling, he's stronger, more independent than what the original novel and the movies give him credit for.. He's AMAZING! Oh Peeta! And their family, my dream family.. Love is really powerful.. Thank you so much! I hope you'll write more Hunger Games fanfic..
elisabeth12 chapter 26 . 10/24/2016
I just read your trilogy and I wanted to say it was absolutely amazing! I loved it more than the orginal to be honest. I will definitely be back to read it all again! Thank you so much! You're an awesome writer!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 21 . 9/1/2016
I already love Lilly!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 19 . 9/1/2016
This chapter was the best ever. I can't stop crying right now. He has to know! Katniss loves Peeta. It's a fact. :)
brnkofeternity06 chapter 18 . 9/1/2016
Peeta vs Coin! I loved this chapter!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
I am so glad to see this chapter and story, not only is it complete but you had me tearing up once again. I'm so happy!
Don't know if you've ever heard a song called "Shattered" by Trading Yesterday, I was listening to it and I just love how there's a part of the song that just clicks in with the ending of your chapter!

Love without, love gone wrong
Lifeless words, carry on
But I know, all I know
Is that the end's beginning
Who I am from the start,
Take me home to my heart
Let me go and I will run
I will not be silenced