Reviews for Possessed
Mama's Stories chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
Totally uncool!
LunaBianca chapter 9 . 9/8/2016
This was fun. I wasn't quite as hooked in as I was with A Darker Shade of Pale, but I also realize that that's as it should be, with more canon to draw from and more writing under your belt with ADSoP.

I enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing!
LunaBianca chapter 7 . 9/8/2016
Whew! Things got exciting on the side of the road.
LunaBianca chapter 6 . 9/8/2016
Argh! I'm frustrated with Sam & Dean for being so stupid as to split up! Wouldn't have happened further down the Winchester's road...*grumble snort throws hands in air*
LunaBianca chapter 5 . 9/8/2016
Poor, poor boys. (I do relish the caretaking scenes, though.)

I hope the pizza man is really the pizza man. ;)
LunaBianca chapter 4 . 9/7/2016
Boy howdy. This story is a thriller too. ;)
mcdde5Heno chapter 9 . 10/4/2015
I loved this story too! I had to read it straight through because I couldn't put it down. Thanks you again for sharing...
need2no chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
Another great story. I'm glad I found your writing. You're very good. thinking of going professional?
In your bio you mention another site where more of your stories can be found. I'm hoping you'll pass that on to me.
Thanks for all your stories
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
Great story. Really enjoyed all the characters; you wrote them very well.
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
Dang! Why can't Sam just listen and do as he's told? Not that that would have stopped the demon...but still.
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
Oh boy this is gonna be tough. How does Dean hurt the demon without hurting Sam? And can Sam effect the demon enough to give the hunters a good chance to help?
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Very, very interesting start.
ladeeeeda chapter 9 . 3/18/2013
So I never review, but I had to on this one. Awesome writing; the story kept me hooked :)
Elisab68 chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
This is a very good story. Really ! The characters' personalities are respected. The course of history is well found. Thank you very much. My English isn't very good but "C'est une histoire digne d'un ├ępisode de Supernatural" Bravo !
Souless666 chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
Great ended.

Kinda want to see how this event effects Sam at 22.