Reviews for Possessed
need2no chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
Another great story. I'm glad I found your writing. You're very good. thinking of going professional?
In your bio you mention another site where more of your stories can be found. I'm hoping you'll pass that on to me.
Thanks for all your stories
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
Great story. Really enjoyed all the characters; you wrote them very well.
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
Dang! Why can't Sam just listen and do as he's told? Not that that would have stopped the demon...but still.
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
Oh boy this is gonna be tough. How does Dean hurt the demon without hurting Sam? And can Sam effect the demon enough to give the hunters a good chance to help?
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Very, very interesting start.
ladeeeeda chapter 9 . 3/18/2013
So I never review, but I had to on this one. Awesome writing; the story kept me hooked :)
Elisab68 chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
This is a very good story. Really ! The characters' personalities are respected. The course of history is well found. Thank you very much. My English isn't very good but "C'est une histoire digne d'un ├ępisode de Supernatural" Bravo !
Souless666 chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
Great ended.

Kinda want to see how this event effects Sam at 22.
Riathe Mai chapter 9 . 3/7/2013
Wow! What a ride! :-)
Nice chapter with really nice brotherly moments. Great job.
Souless666 chapter 8 . 2/28/2013
Great chapter. Was hopin you would keep John there, but its cool.
Souless666 chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
:D

HELL'S YEAH!

That's my Azazel! Kicking butt and not needed to take names. LMAO

Not as bloody as I was hoping for, but I think it fit better in the story, so's I'm cool wit it. LOL
Souless666 chapter 6 . 2/15/2013
Great Chapter.
Souless666 chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
I was waiting for Sam to breakdown. Poor thing.

I wonder how the demon plans on getting into the room. I mean Dean's not gonna let some delivery dude in without them walking over the saltline. Or is the Cal going someplace else he knows the Winchesters would go. MmMMmmmmm
Souless666 chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
Man, great chapter.
Souless666 chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
Great chapter. I loved the action.