Reviews for The Necklace
Sakura Yui chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
Hye! :)
first, congratulations for going to a college! ;)
next, also wanted to thank you for updating this story.. I really appreciate that. It is because this story has become more and more interesting! Yeahh! I feel like I want to read this story till the end of it chapter!

You are an amazing writer to me. Although there are not many people review your story, don't worry cause I'll always support you! :) so please don't stop updating this story even though you have gone to a college okay?

I'm patiently wait for the next chapter! XD
Sakura Yui chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
Tq for update! :) wow..things really get serious now eh.. Hurm.. I can't wait for Sasuke to meet Sakura.. Haha.. I wonder what will he do? Haha.. Nice chapter though! ;)
Sakura Yui chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
Hey there! Thanks for updating! I'm greatful that you make this chapter longer... But,you sure know where to end this chapter.. Huh... I wonder when exactly Sakura gonna meet with Sasuke.? I cant wait for it... ;)
YuiHaine chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Hurmm.. I love this story.. Kinda suit to my liking though... Dont worry about people who doesnt review this ff.. Coz i will review it always..! ;p
Sakura Yui chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
I love this ff... Although it is new...but,still i like it.. Hope u can update soon! ;)
Sakura Yui chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
Aaahhh... I want Sasuke to meet Sakura... Huhu... This ff is awesome u know that.. I really loved it.. ;)
Sakura Yui chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Uhuh.. This chapter really is short.. Btw, i like it... Please continue.. ;)
Sakura Yui chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Wow.. I'm amazed at the info about the plants... I know its not real..but it still amazed me.. Nice!
crazymel2008 chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
love it but when is sasuke going to come in?hope its soon.
crazymel2008 chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
you must update wait to see sasuke and hope you do sasuke pov to.
crazymel2008 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
the chapters get longer though