Reviews for I said NO!
KIM chapter 1 . 5/1
Please update two more chapters please
twirob chapter 1 . 4/12
i loved this o/s i'm not a big alice fan and i always want bella to stick up for herself ;D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Im sad because at the end bella is no better than them...and sad because edward still wasnt sticking up for her.
LuvinTwilight143 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
This is exactly what I was looking for I'm so sick of reading story after story were Alice gets her way with everything thank you I LOVED it!
lola-cullen-salvatore chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
I love when Bella stands you for herself.
AmayaBlack chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
This was great!
twiclare chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I loved Bella standing up for herself and for their future!
magmom4 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
That was so great. I have always waited for someone to put Alice in her place, as much as I love her and all of them. Wonderful story. Putt me on the list if you write any more of those.
The Unfamiliar chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Great one shot :)
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Kick ass!
The Irish Cullen chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I love a bitchy Bella who's unafraid to speak her mind, what she did took balls and I'm glad she did it! Great one shot!
Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
You should mean such failies are pure fiction, but sadly they aren't

Great story :)
Edward's spouse chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
excellent story.
Cullenfan524 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
That was so good! I loved everyone's personalities lol! You are right about Alice she was justnasncontrolling as this only everyone looked at is as endearing! Rose is just Rose, she was very condescending and hateful and selfish, but that was her so it was overlooked. And Esme was intirely too sweet in the books! I loved it!
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Freaking amazing. I loved this, and it really made me happy. I can never get enough of a Bella with a backbone, especially when she's standing up for herself and others. I wish I knew of more one-shots/fanfictions like these out there.