Reviews for My Worst Enemy--Rewrite
Brava Mr. Potter!
As well as Profesors Lange amdMcGongall
Good story
alice22 chapter 17 . 8/3

Just read the story so far as as per all your other stories I have read it is great.

I look forward to future chapters.
foxee-chik chapter 17 . 8/3
Wow! Keep goin! I liked it! I can't w8 2 read the nxt chap!
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 17 . 8/2
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
god of all chapter 17 . 8/2
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon
Beth5572 chapter 17 . 8/2
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great work. I hope you write more soon.

ctc chapter 17 . 8/1
Umbridge, you TOAD!
DarkRavie chapter 17 . 8/1
Really good story. I really like it and and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
god of all chapter 16 . 7/28
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon..
Jostanos chapter 16 . 7/27
It is good that Harry still has his leg and his eye/sight, but I have a question: Why wasn't a replacement eye concidered for Harry?
lilyjen09 chapter 16 . 7/16
Yay! Harry has a little vision and hasn't lost his leg! It will still be hard, but there is a little good from it. I'm glad Severus didn't have anything to do with this.
lilyjen09 chapter 14 . 7/16
Aww! Crap! What is with you making Harry blind? :)I do enjoy reading your take on it though. Ooh! His computer will need a screen reader if his blindness is perminent..
lilyjen09 chapter 6 . 7/16
Great, now Harry has to deal with being half blind and cancer... well, maybe he can pull a prank on the twins by pulling his eye out! :D Afterall, that's the best part of having a fake eye. That and casually mentioning it and confusing people... BTW, I still have tears in my eyes... what is with me? I don't usually cry... much.
lilyjen09 chapter 5 . 7/16
so, I keep getting tears reading this... good thing my husband won't be home for hours yet or he'd walk in on me crying over something I'm reading... again.
lilyjen09 chapter 3 . 7/16
hahahaha! I'm glad you put the A/N at the end since I was going to ask about that Seventh Heaven reference. :) Love that show! Ihahaha! Glad for the A/N since I was going to ask about the Seventh Heaven reference. :) I enjoyed the interactions between Gibs and the kids. Perhaps enjoyed isn't the right word considering the subject matter, but they were realistic.