Reviews for My Worst Enemy--Rewrite
Xireana Prime chapter 19 . 8/10
XD
I hope u continue this! Be cause it is awesome
dogman999 chapter 19 . 1/26
Keep up the good work. Love the story hope that you will update again soon.
Jostanos chapter 19 . 12/11/2015
Omake(s) to DiNozzo's question:

1) "Oh hell yeah we are!"
2) "Not if the weather hinders travel."
3) "What do you think, Anthony 'Tony Stark (Naked)' DiNozzo?"
4) "Why wouldn't we?"

And now... the review!

Well done and well written, Kathryn.
I am glad that Harry didn't lose both his remaining eye, nor his remaining leg before his cancer went back into remission.

I am also glad that the 'Pink Toad Hag' got knocked on her rump when Harry's Patronis appeared during Professor Lange's DADA class.

Speaking of Deloris.. what may have happened to her after that?
foxee-chik chapter 19 . 12/5/2015
Wow! Keep goin! I liked it! I can't w8 2 read the nxt chap!
lokarryn chapter 19 . 12/4/2015
You are truly a master of the quill. Your story has brought me to tears many times as I read it, both sad and happy. If Harry survives or does not you are an artist with a quill and I salute you.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 19 . 12/2/2015
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
ctc chapter 19 . 12/2/2015
Again for Christmas sounds great!
PS Why was Ellie not invited to the big meal?
Beth5572 chapter 19 . 12/2/2015
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great work. I hope you write more soon. I hope you write like this for the Christmas too let was great way to write about Thankgiving.

Terri
white collar black wolf chapter 19 . 12/1/2015
Liked it
DarkRavie chapter 19 . 12/1/2015
I'm really enjoying this story. I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
lilyjen09 chapter 18 . 10/26/2015
Hahahaha! Duckly is my hero! :D Also like that Neville is getting involved as well. :)
Becky999 chapter 18 . 10/26/2015
Love the chapter, especially with the introduction of Bishop and Pride. I hope the next chapter is as good.
Avid Reader0907 chapter 18 . 10/25/2015
Great chapter! Loved the shoutout to pepperoni rolls. (If you have one though, go for the West Virginia ones!) I love how you have woven all these AU plots together. Hope you update this soon!
foxee-chik chapter 18 . 10/24/2015
Wow! Keep goin! I liked it! I can't w8 2 read the nxt chap!