Reviews for My Worst Enemy--Rewrite
TTrunks chapter 20 . 3/25
Hm, a good chapter... But I feel like the loss of an eye should have more focus then just walking. Unless Harry's fake eye is magic and gives him back depth perception, then he couldn't necessarily walk anyway without his eye ((Staircases would be a bit of a death trap)) that's not even getting into spell casting and such. Losing an eye is a major crippling injury I you could argue is worse then a leg. Harry will never be able to drive, etc. Not to mention he's blind on that side, which is a major risk. True losing a leg is bad, but the eye seems like it would be worse.
foxee-chik chapter 20 . 3/23
wow! keep goin! i liked it! i cant w8 2 read the nxt chap!
Rori Potter chapter 20 . 3/13
Interesting. Update soon.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 20 . 3/10
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
DarkRavie chapter 20 . 3/10
ctc chapter 20 . 3/10
ok.. onward w/ the characters
white collar black wolf chapter 20 . 3/9
Liked it
I can't stop laughing about how Palmer punches Snape... especially the looks on everybody else's faces. That was great! grin

I hope you update this, or continue it somewhere else... I'm anxious to see what happens next!
Xireana Prime chapter 19 . 8/10/2016
XD
Guest chapter 19 . 5/9/2016
I hope u continue this! Be cause it is awesome
dogman999 chapter 19 . 1/26/2016
Keep up the good work. Love the story hope that you will update again soon.
Jostanos chapter 19 . 12/11/2015
Omake(s) to DiNozzo's question:

1) "Oh hell yeah we are!"
2) "Not if the weather hinders travel."
3) "What do you think, Anthony 'Tony Stark (Naked)' DiNozzo?"
4) "Why wouldn't we?"

And now... the review!

Well done and well written, Kathryn.
I am glad that Harry didn't lose both his remaining eye, nor his remaining leg before his cancer went back into remission.

I am also glad that the 'Pink Toad Hag' got knocked on her rump when Harry's Patronis appeared during Professor Lange's DADA class.

Speaking of Deloris.. what may have happened to her after that?
foxee-chik chapter 19 . 12/5/2015
Wow! Keep goin! I liked it! I can't w8 2 read the nxt chap!
lokarryn chapter 19 . 12/4/2015
You are truly a master of the quill. Your story has brought me to tears many times as I read it, both sad and happy. If Harry survives or does not you are an artist with a quill and I salute you.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 19 . 12/2/2015
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.