Reviews for Rising To The Challenge
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Bwahahahahaaa! OMG the conversations are adorable and the property destruction is hilarious. XD LOL 'not more than ten feet to the ground' *cackles* That is awesome.
RoseJustice chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Lol, back off, Nori. Bofur is mine.
LovesDragons chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
The innkeeper doesn't need to know. Like it!
Seth7 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
that was great! XD great work.
PrincessMnMz chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
OMG! Of course Kili would think to use the bedsteads. Laughing so hard right now.
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
That was cute -
missingminty chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Wow! You've really surpassed yourself!
Gamer-Alexis chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Could you write more please? I want more of this Bofur/Nori teasing little bit and stuff. Please?
Rosebud5 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Another gem, my dear. Fantastic! This is all so adorable. And the "beardless" bit... Have to admit, laughed out loud on that. SO GOOD!

Come baaack to the forum! Jason and Chris are lonely without Pip, and Julien just might spill some more of the backstory if Susanna will return! ;-)

Love!

Rosey
Trinity Le Faye chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
That was so cute...
Thorin is kinda acting like a hot-shot santa... LoLLots of Love
These Fics of yours truly make my night
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
A NORI FIC WHAT :D YESSS

THIS WAS GREAT
Purestrongpoem chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Funny, the innkeeper definitely won't be happy.
Dunadanka chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Oh my, that was so funny and well-written! I'd love to see that would-be-a-horse thing Fili was strugling to carve:)) And the "Where does it all go?" line is the ugly truth... I ask myself this question every week and never seem to have an answer...
Thank you for the story, it was a real pleasure to read!
BlueInked chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I'm most definitely taking this as not slashy. You got their personalities down well, and it was fun to read. Nori's currently stealing all my story ideas.