Reviews for Overpass
3diamonds chapter 14 . 8/14
Great fic, thank you! I just devoured it :)
mytwilightaddiction chapter 14 . 7/5
Awesome story;) Loved it! Thanks
lynnba chapter 14 . 5/29
Wow, another great story! You brought me to tears a couple of times.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 14 . 5/13
I just started reading this story today and it is AMAZING! My fingers are crossed that you do write an epilogue because I'm dying to see how things turned out for these two!
karolkid chapter 14 . 5/9
Loved the story!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
This was such a great story. I would have liked to see Bella be more resistant to him though, not giving in as easily, considering the pain and betrayal he caused her. But I still really liked the story.
cuteascherries chapter 14 . 10/23/2014
: )
Guest chapter 14 . 10/18/2014
Still waiting for the multi chapter Epi
Guest chapter 14 . 8/30/2014
She forgave him way to easily.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/30/2014
They both sound like horrible people...they only think about themselves.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
It honestly seems like Bella is in the way...Alice is a brat but Bella is there constantly...when Is Alice suppose to hang out with much as Bella wishes they are not her family...she needs to try with her dad.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
She seems pretty picky about her's good to be. Bit picky but shit maybe people shouldn't want to be friends with her.
Mell C chapter 13 . 7/4/2014
I think I bumped a button and sent an empty review. So sorry! FF won't let me post to 14. I did read to the end, but have to post here.

Enjoyed this. Loved the grown up version of E and B. He has really grown. Poor Bella, all the abandonment.

The ending feels a bit rushed, like there's too much missing from between 97 and 08. And so their reunion seems a bit forced. I'm assuming, from your AN at the bottom of ch 1, that the word limit cramped your writing a bit.

I really liked the characters - multi-layered and very good. Would love to read more of the years in between. Maybe in the same style here, present day and the past. It might help explain/deepen how they still love each other 10 yrs on.

Thanks so much for writing and sharing with us.
sri ffn chapter 14 . 6/12/2014
Oh sweetie! *big hugs*

Lovely story. Thank you!

sri ffn chapter 13 . 6/12/2014
He saw this devastation and that made him go back for sure? Can I slap this boy?

1,276 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »