Reviews for Overpass
nico316 chapter 14 . 3/1/2013
omg i just finished this all in one sitting and i'm in love with this story! please post an epilogue or multi-chapter story of this i beg of you ... brilliant story! xoxo
HockeyChick10 chapter 14 . 3/3/2013
Great story! Great ending!
dreamiedreamer chapter 14 . 3/3/2013
I can totally relate to Edward's knee jerking reaction to something that was so overwhelming that he took the coward way out by running away. I also appriciate Bella's respond, she was strong and wise enough to choose to fogive and as a result a happy future. Great writing. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/1/2013
I can stop holding my breath, now... I was able to connect with this story, relate to it - that's what I crave. I think it must be so fulfilling to write your own stories. Presently though, it's more rewarding to read someone else's works especially when they are this moving.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 14 . 3/3/2013
"love is real. And it sucks." - love this.

I liked how Edward turned the overpass into a metaphor. I'm glad they talked, and their kiss was very sweet, his: "I can't believe I get to hold you again." - I felt the years of his wanting in his words.

Thank you for this story and good luck with your move!
BelieveItOrNot chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
Poor Bella. I can understand why Bella's so angry with him. I only hope he understands how much he hurt her. Oh my gosh, so not nice, Edward. :(
Guest chapter 14 . 3/1/2013
Awwww I really enjoyed this little story. : ) thank you so much!
Thanks!
M474 chapter 14 . 3/3/2013
Gorgeous ending, so heartfelt and warm. Fantastic work, really great.
loulou-29 chapter 14 . 3/3/2013
I loved this chapter. They were honest with each other and they will start a future together. The image of the overpass with the past and the future in each sides is perfect.

Thanks for sharing this story, it was awesome
M474 chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
Great chapter, such feeling. Wow, this is wonderful, truly I love it.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/28/2013
I'm glad she decided not to be a hypocrite...she was an adult when she dumped her almost-husband...
MMOBB chapter 14 . 3/2/2013
I saw this being recommended all over Twitter, (especially by Rochelle Allison), and I put it on my to-read list, but kept getting distracted. Then, late last night I started it. After Two chapters I knew I needed to cut myself off until the morning, or I'd never get any sleep. (As the mom of two under the age of 4, sleep is a necessity and at a premium.)
I just finished it, and I really need to say thank you so much for writing this and sharing it. You managed to capture so many of the difficulties of being a teenager so painfully well. Balancing friendships, learning about boyfriends and other relationships, loneliness, insecurities, and the need for someone to really understand you. As an adult, you sometimes forget how sharp those feelings are, but being reminded is so important, especially since those feelings aren't always left behind. You did all of this so beautifully. I also loved how you conveyed the whole story so clearly, but without beating out every detail of every interaction or day. Every chapter was just the right length, as was the story, although an epilogue or two, or whatever you deem proper, would not go astray! ;)
Thank you again, and good luck with all the changes in your life!
M474 chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
This is fantastic! Thank you for it, my goodness, I really adore it. Already making me cry
rushed chapter 14 . 3/2/2013