Reviews for Overpass
amelia chapter 14 . 2/28/2013
amazing writing! i love that you write for us. you are truly talented. best wishes on completing your move and look forward to following your writing again and again!
amelia chapter 12 . 2/28/2013
amelia chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
made me all fluttery;)
amelia chapter 8 . 2/28/2013
happy new year:)
amelia chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
my heart! great writing!
amelia chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
so glad alice and bella made up! friends first! that balance is SO hard for teens!
amelia chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
swoony! you write the best e/b kids ever, girly!
amelia chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
awe. sweet boy is lo
Eb2000 chapter 14 . 2/28/2013
That was great. I loved it.
amelia chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
i like the confidence esmom reinforces with Bella. Be yourself and be confident! Best kind of advice ever! Purely, you are going to Rock this parenting business!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/28/2013
Phew... For a sec I was worried that only one of them has grown up... After all... Leaving someone At the alter is no less brutal. And that's all on her
Pieshell chapter 14 . 3/2/2013
This was lovely and perfect. I love where you left it, but wouldn't mind seeing that epi you mentioned. Thank you for sharing your pretty words with us.

enamoramiento chapter 14 . 3/2/2013
*sigh* I agree, this just screams CONTINUEEEEEEE! Or I'll just have to start from the beginning again...
Rebadams7 chapter 14 . 3/2/2013
Hope lives and breathes over a wind swept overpass. I for one would like at least a peek into their future
R
CindyWindy chapter 14 . 3/2/2013
Great finish! They're so hopeful for the future. They missed out on the last ten years but they know now they don't have to miss the next ten.

Yes, love that song though it always makes me teary eyed.

Spent some time on your blog this morning. It's very cool and always enjoyable. Thanks for all you share with us!
1,273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »