Reviews for Overpass
Guest chapter 14 . 12/21/2013
Great writing but that was stupid. She forgave him to easily. Ten years they've been separated and he never tried to get her back but she is fine being with him after a 30 minute conversation? Bella seems like a real pushover. Alice needs to mind her own business and that was wrong of esme to keep Edward up to date. He lost that right.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/14/2013
Thank you.
kmfroggi chapter 14 . 11/7/2013
Wonderful story! As bad as Edwards decision was to leave, I do understand why he did! I'm so glad he's making it right!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 14 . 10/18/2013
A very interesting journey.
Mell C chapter 14 . 10/9/2013
Thanks for such a heartfelt story, for writing and sharing with us.
Mell C chapter 8 . 10/9/2013
Enjoying this story. Like Bella, it's basic but has all the good stuff. Nothing superfluous or showy. Just deep feeling. I sense a major heartbreak ahead.
I don't always like alternating timelines, but yours is so well done. It's building anticipation. And my sense of dread.
nanai27 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Wonderful!... Waiting for the epi... ;)
robchris chapter 14 . 9/1/2013
Excellent
foxylady1on1 chapter 14 . 8/20/2013
Loved it all, thank you. xx
debslmac chapter 14 . 8/19/2013
:) loved this story
effleurage chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
Wow, your story makes me sentimental for my high school days. The undefined boyfriend, the music, the clothes, the mood. Yeah, I remember those times. Thanks for taking me back. This is a good read.
SandytheSandstorm chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
I enjoyed the climb. their hearts were never at peace nor complacent. Love that the majority of the story was the building of a friendship that lead to kissing.. One night of passion or their entire relationship was passionate. Thx
BellaRoseBelikov chapter 14 . 8/4/2013
another wonderful story!
Vagabonda chapter 14 . 8/3/2013
Well done. So well done. Please write an epi?
thedreadedlurgy chapter 14 . 7/29/2013
perfect ending. perfect story. fanfiction has never made me almost cry before. wow. bravo. seriously.
1,291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »