Reviews for Overpass
Rae chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Why do I feel like something bad is gonna happen soon? Oh dear...
I feel bad for all of them especially Bella.
Rae chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Ughh...I love these two. Thanks for writing and sharing this with us.
Rae chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
E and B are way too cute...So sad about Bella and Charlie's relationship or lack thereof.
Anyway, great chapter! Really love it so far.
Animbaro chapter 14 . 6/1/2013
I really liked this fic and the music for each chapter was great as well. :) Since I haven't read any of your other stories I think I'll read those next.
Annie Larsson chapter 14 . 5/19/2013
Amazing story! :)
blackdogs chapter 14 . 4/24/2013
I would *love* to see an epi/sequel! I think there's a lot of meat here and, to me, this last chapter felt rushed. It seems like Bella would have a lot of walls up from her fear of abandonment, as well as a lot of anger to overcome. Even if one wants to forgive, it's not always so easy to do. I'd like to see their development as they move forward. He may have been keeping tabs on her but she knows nothing about his last ten years. What was his life like when he returned to Seattle? I'm assuming he was in a bad place emotionally - did he use again? Sleep around? Stand up to his parents? And his actions also hurt Esme & Carlisle - how did that go?

And then when he moves to Florida (or wherever they decide to be), will she passive-aggressively punish him by withholding her trust? How will he integrate into her life? He's always had a talent for calling her out on truths she's ignoring... if she's copyediting but not loving it, how will she react to him being honest about it? I could see the first year being so tough as they walk on eggshells around each other - some things being so easy but it being really painful when they're gunshy about pushing each other. Ack - now I want to read this!
1853kaz chapter 14 . 4/19/2013
Enjoyed it very much! Short, sweet, intense. Yeah, slightly long for a one shot comp or whatever it was, but good for us :)
1853kaz chapter 9 . 4/19/2013
Sorry, can't stop to review, must press 'next chapter' .. :)
1853kaz chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
Ahhh. Killing me softly! :)
1853kaz chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
Oh, I am going to be sad! Maybe the little bit in the present will keep me sane.. It's lovely, really :)
1853kaz chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
I'm enjoying grease monkey Carlisle. With tats! I don't know how you ever get past something like that. But you have to, for your other child, at least. :)
1853kaz chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
Pretty sad histories! :)
1853kaz chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
You've mixed it up a bit.. Can't wait to find out more! Will I be sad? Such a wuss :)
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 14 . 4/4/2013
Loved it. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 12 . 4/4/2013