Reviews for Overpass
HollBeth chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
Oh, I hurt for Bella...
While I understand what Esme said about Alice, and what Alice feels, I think she and her mom are giving her too much leeway with her actions - she's hurting Bella, her "friend" in a selfish way, and it sucks.

Considering Bella's still in touch with Alice 12 years later, I'll assume they're still friends...I only hope Alice learns how to be a true friend, and that maybe I'll like her one day, because now? No.

I'm glad she has Edward for comfort and reassurance, but I'm even more glad she has her eyes open and knows it may not last long.
Rita01tx chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
Dragon tattooed Carlisle under the hood is manly and cute at the same time LOL! With Alice bein' all bitchy to Bella, it's a good thing Edward is there to be her friend now.
thimbles chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
- Nope. Not Edward," I say. Does no one want me around anymore? -

Oh my heart. This girl, I just want to hug her. Alice's words were so cruel.

I'm worried.

- "Sometimes I think all the people I love will eventually leave me. Just disappear. My mom, Riley, now Alice." -

There's no mention of Edward in the future snippets. Will he, too, leave her? I suspect so, though the circumstances remain to be scene.

I cried a little reading this. You have a lovely, light touch with the angst though. It feels honest, not manipulative, and for that I thank you.

I am looking forward to knowing more, and hoping Bella will ultimately be proven wrong, even if it is just one person who sticks by her.

Shell x
carebear309 chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
Wow Alice needs to pull her head from her ass. Thank goodness for Edward.
rachelin chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
Wow, I do love Carlisle so much, and I love Edward even more. This chapter brought my waterworks on...so glad she got a big hug.
looie chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
Oh. This was heartbreaking and gorgeous and lovely. I feel so into Bella's headspace right now. I totally get where she is coming from and it hurts and it's hopeful and it's terrifying.
Love the Carlisle addition. And I also love that you didn't turn the Riley revelation into a kind of mystery about why she felt guilty and what was their past etc, that drags on for 3 chapters. It doesn't need that, and in my opinion it's better and more meaningful without it.
Love it as always :)
elovii chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
I don't like Alice, she made me cry...for Bella...
But I love your Edward and Bella...actually I love every E&B you create so I may be biased ;)
Seriously though, 4 chapters in and I'm hooked. But don't over do the angst, these two look like they need fluff, as do we :))
Heatherl8367 chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Pearl Jam and My so Called Life FTW! Loving this, Purely. xx
CullensTwiMistress chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
I'm going to fall in love with this Edward, I hope he doesn't disappear...
RubeySlippers chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
Ugh, this chapter made me cry. In a good way

xx
jansails chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
Pretty cruel of Alice, hope Bella doesn't let her off easy.
Edward's kind to Bella, maybe because she has been a friend when he needed one.
jansails/jan2
carolamex chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
Looooved it hard! Actually, love anything you write hard. I see there are a bunch of JxB stories in your profile that I have not read yet. Thinking about that even though the hairs in the back of my neck prickle just thinking about those two together! Argh! Should I, shouldn't I?
Thanks babe, can't wait for more!
HockeyChick10 chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
Wow.
stormy315 chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
great chapter...so they are friends for now...looking forward to the next chapter...
HiraDaring chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
Ali was a totall bitch to B, thanks to E for taking care of B ;)
1,247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 81 .. Last Next »