Reviews for Overpass
Rochelle Allison chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
i love carlisle, for real.
the interaction with alice made me tear up a little. i've been in bella's situation, and while i don't hate alice (as i know some of your reviewers will) i definitely felt the sting. she knows she messed up, though.
and edward. sigh...oh, edward. love. he's awesome.
modernsafari chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
"Maybe . . . I don't know . . . maybe we don't need lots of people. Maybe we just need one. And that's enough."

"Maybe," I say, my voice a hushed whisper, my eyes on his, my heart falling, walls crumbling down around his words.

aaaaand there it is. LOVE
amberkey chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
Massive love for the chapter!
dlhk chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
Loves this chapter. Carlisle is awesome. And so is Edward. I can't believe Alice would be so hurtful to Bella. It's one thing to get caught up in a boy and neglect your friends, but to say things like that? Horrid. So sad that Riley died the night they kissed. And Bella has guilt over it. Awful. It's definitely not her fault! I can't wait for more.
MDtwiwriter chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
I hadn't thought about Carlisle but I'm glad you listened to you more observant reads. It's hard to be hot and fatherly at the same time. But Carlisle is both. That was a sweet moment between Edward and Bella. Both trying to find there place and feeling so alone. Nicely done.

Ever time you tell us more about the Cullen sons and what happened it saddens me. I can't and don't want to imagine lossing so must at one time.
Lilly1212 chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
awwww I'm completely into this story! I agree, more Carlisle, he's the coolest, he even has a tattoo! Totally broke my heart to read about the fight between Alice and Bella, but I loved Edward being the cutest guy while he went after Bella. Loved to see the converstion from the story's summary. Keep up the amazing work!
alli62 chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
I might have wrote this before but man, I miss your writing. I am sucked in all over again so quickly. Great story, so far.
roxiegirl chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
I love Carlisle! I'm pissed at Alice though...she's not being nice to Bella. And my heart aches for her...
BelieveItOrNot chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
"I'll go anywhere to get away from this horror movie where Jasper has stolen my life." - I'm loving her displaced anger at Jasper.

And Alice, oh my, what a brat she was to Bella. :(

"He's got his head under the hood. I just don't know what he'll be like when he surfaces." - I love the under the hood analogy. Although, I do see this as a bit of foreshadowing. Edward is such a sweetheart, but I think there are hidden issues that may come out soon.

Loved their quiet walk and talk, and I love how much they understand each other/relate to one another.

Great chapter!
rbirdy23 chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
"Sometimes I think all the people I love will eventually leave me. Just disappear. " very powerful chapter. I loved it.
whohellanoes chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
Not even gonna lie...got a little misty eyed. Sadness all around for everyone. But...there is hope. Thanks so much for the update.
ilive2read chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
i love your Carlisle, so cool and yet so wise. Alice needs a time out. Bella, poor thing, don't let your ppl around you get to you, things will get better.
BilliCullen chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
OH my gosh, Alice! Words said in the heat of a moment are so freaking hard to retract.

My heart hurts for your Bella. And for Edward too.

You have a way of writing your characters (at least for me) like people I want to know and protect.
That's amazing talent, ma'am!

Carry on!
Melany333 chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
love it. Can't wait for more
Picklewinkle chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
I thought the Carlisle part was a great addition. Bella needs people who care about her. Carlisle obviously does. Plus, it doesn't hurt that he gives us a little more background information on Edward. Loved, loved, loved his 'under the hood' analogy.

Watching Bella struggle with Jasper being around was hard. Hearing Alice's words were downright painful. Such is the life of a teenager, though. You speak your opinions without thinking, even if they are in the heat of the moment and not really true. I'm glad Edward was there to watch out for her.

Bella's got such a good head on her shoulders. I'm glad she understands herself, what happened with Riley, and how the timing with Edward might be just a little off right now. I don't want it to be off, but I don't want her to be hurt either.

With each chapter we learn a little more about Bella and Edward, and with each new bit of information, I love both of them a little more fiercely. Thank you for sharing them with us!
1,271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 81 .. Last Next »