Reviews for Overpass
sfspeedy chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
This update was terrific! Thank you!
SunflowerFran chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Bella is so adorable...she is so mad at Alice for having Jasper...'why can we just be'? She doesn't understand, and she won't until she finds her perfect person, like Esmom says...
mrsm0803 chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Sigh ... I can feel Bella's sadness. This ..
"Take me away from this place with your words."
Just ..wow.
Rita01tx chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Tyler's a douche! Glad Edward was there for her. Also, glad she has Esme to mother her...and Edward. They really need it!
lillinna chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Cant wait for more! :)
BelieveItOrNot chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
I forgot to mention how much I loved seeing Beck at the top of the page last chapter!

And ok, Edward's still very sweet. (yay!) I wonder what made him bad. I'm relieved he's not interested in Heidi. I'm pretty sure he's interested in Bella, but I think Bella's clueless, both about his feelings and hers. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe she knows more than she lets on.

I LOVE Esme. Carlisle, hmm... he seems like a big kid. I can't help but wonder what still resonates with them/between them after the horrible loss of three boys. :(

Looking forward to the next one!
meganl2 chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
You had me at Pearl Jam. My 90s heart will always, always drop everything for grunge. It makes me feel... Everything.
Erikajo chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Loved the scene on the bus when he had her sit by him. :)
BelieveItOrNot chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
"Jasper's arm's slung around her while they sit on the couch playing some sort of card game where you have to be as close to each other as possible." - cute, I like this card game.

So, Edward and Bella have found a commonality. I see this as both good and bad. His "Not a date." struck a chord. hmm... so much to think about. Thanks!

Oh, and I'm so relieved over what the chainlink fence turned out to be.
runtagua chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Definitely enjoying the ride.
xx
Joy
bon123 chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Loving it. Love your writing. Thank you.
twiclare chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
I just feel so bad for Bella, she needs someone to just love her.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
eek, okay what are these chainlinks encasing her?

I'm already intrigued. I like this Edward a lot so far. Love his banter with Bella. He knew who she was all along. And I feel a lot of sadness ahead.
JulieToo chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
I had to stop reading and take a little break when Bella was talking to Esme. I felt like I was back in high school, searching for meaning and answers and how to be true to myself but not be a total weirdo. Keep going Bella! You'll get there!
twiclare chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
This is such a different story, really enjoying it but the underlying feelings at the moment are loneliness and sadness. Thanks.
1,290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 .. Last Next »