Reviews for Overpass
modernsafari chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
"I'm twenty-one." Dead serious tone.

"And I'm a stripper," I say.

The snarkiness makes so much more sense now that I've heard the chicken rub story. :)
tff000 chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Rebadams7 chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
She's seeking a permanent coat peg. In a real home. Not just a house. He wants to be seen. Not screamed at. Just seen
artistic wonder chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
So excited for another fic by you, and it's already off to an awesome start!
landdownunder chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Glad to hear it's not going to rip my heart out too bad, though it's certainly giving me a mellow worry for them so far! I trust you, I trust you... lol
Can't wait for more of these two getting to know each other better. x
gabby1017 chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Enjoying.
IccaSpriggs chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
I'm so glad that this fic is similar to the others. I'm kinda picky about what I read. Although I'd read anything of yours. ;)
Edward and Bella have so much in common. I'm excited for them to get to know one another some more.
Thanks for sharing.
allthingsHHH chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
When teens even mention "they feel like throwaways" or "people would be better off without me" it makes me very nervous. You're making me very nervous!

Carlisle and Esme some like they'll be cool in this fic from what I've read so far.

Love the banter these two have.
dlhk chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Oh good. I'm glad this isn't going to be a complete heartbreaker. Although it still seems like there's going to be some sadness coming. I can't wait for more. I need that first kiss!
dlhk chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Excellent start. I'm in love with these characters already. I can't wait to see what's next and how it all comes together. -mommyofboth
mommymac0508 chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
I love it the poor souls will they be what each ither needs
looie chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
You didn't scare me away even with the threat of breaking my heart, at this point I think I'm definitely hooked! Your dialogue in this chapter is to die for, just natural and witty and sharp and perfect. I love how you have just kind of thrown us in the middle of Bella's world with little introduction or explanation. The relationships and situations and complications are already there, and we as readers have to catch up so we can keep up. It's unique and well-formed and absolutely lovely.
Loving it :)
jimemon chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Great chapter!
enamoramiento chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
I love her smart mouth :o) And you can tell that they haven't fully outgrown the phase when boys stink and girls have cooties... Also: this Carlisle has the potential to be my all-time favourite!
cejsmom chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
You may want to move that note to the first chapter. Js

I missed these two. It's lovely to visit with them again.

Now I want to watch pop up videos.
1,275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 70 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 .. Last Next »