Reviews for Overpass
ss77 chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Throwaways. :( So sad that anyone would ever think that about themselves. At least they have each other, and what they have is fun. :) 333
Mom23xx chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
But what does ice cream lead to and why 10 years...I'm an impatient beotch...
MDtwiwriter chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
You create some of the sweetest and funniest quirky characters. I'm falling in love with Bella.
As it should be, I don't know where this story is going but I love your writing so I will enjoy the ride.
MistiS chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Oh Pop-Up Video brings back memories. When MTV and VH1 actually played music videos. I miss that. Thank you for the wonderful update. I love trying to figure out what kind of characters Bella and Edward will be. Happy Thursday!
Kgunter34 chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Great chapter.
Maplestyle chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Thanks for letting me know last chapter about the SOoD contest being different this year. I had read a few entries from this year but they all had me really bawling (they were tragic). I'm glad to know that this is much like your usual stuff. I can handle that! Can't wait for more!
rbirdy23 chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Really loving this :)
CullensTwiMistress chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
sooo 10 year reunion, eh?

I'm not freaked out... okay, maybe just a smidgen...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
i hate knowing that this started as a 'season of our discontent' contest entry. does that mean it's going to be heart-wrenching? does that mean that i shouldn't read it, because i don't do heart wrenching!

but, but, but it's so hard for not to read considering you're one of my fave authors!
Mom23xx chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I like it! Can't wait for more...
CindyWindy chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
The opening was so terribly sad! Made me think of the song From Where You Are by Lifehouse: "I miss the years that were erased..." Poor Bella. Flirty young Edward is fun though. Thanks for sharing this!
amelia chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
you write the best edwards! absolutely hot and irritating:) bella is good with the sass and alice neurosis is exactly the right amount. i already love the whole fic. please post the rest anyway just so i can tell you that every chapter!

gahhhhhh! well done!
Heatherl8367 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
So nice to see a new story from you, Purely! You're one of my very faves. This has started out great...can't wait for more. I'm in. xx
Me chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Looking forward to more!
sfspeedy chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Excited about the new story. Thank you!
1,247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 70 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 .. Last Next »