Reviews for Is It Enough? Is It Too Much? A Wilson Valentine Story
PatrinaLove14 chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
Awesome story. I loved it!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
Oh gosh! Oh gosh! oh gosh! The sensory explosion that was this story. They are so beautiful, gorgeous, amazing, (an endless list of wonderful adjectives) together. I was seriously fanning myself reading this. If it weren't for the fact that they would sensor this so bad on TV I would love to see this happen, to see Sonny with the strawberries and hear Will bear his heart and soul to Sonny with that song. Superb. They will get through this. WILSON FOREVER!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
WOW...so detailed and intense! Very descriptive!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
good start...keep it coming!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
What a perfect story it is beautiful in its emotional intimacy as it is in its physical one. I absolutely adore this. 3
Str8tButEqual chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
Awesome Mari :) so sweet & HOT at the same time :D Here are my favorite lines “It's sweet and tastes like a billion tomorrows” "I know Will….the word love is not enough….you're right….the word love will never be enough to describe what we feel….it is so much more."
MistaBella chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
That was a remarkable ending to a beautiful love story. Thank you! I can not wait for another piece of fiction from you.
LuvWilSon chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
Awe, you made me cry. This was just beautiful. What a great story!
LuvWilSon chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
Awe sweet chapter. I can totally picture Will singing to Sonny.
shelley.deegan.5 chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
awwe
hot4booth chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
Wow! Beautiful and amazing ending!
1984winstons chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
Just beautiful! To bad we aren't in a happy place like this on the show! Your portrayal of Will continues to be so well done. We know he loves music. With all that said, this was a great way for him to make his feelings clear to Sonny. I hope the Valentine's Day episode comes close to how good this fic is!
littlemo10 chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
An absolutely fabulous ending to this story. And please don't be upset at me for saying this again, but please post more of "Gentler Way" - looking forward to it!
tonyabayles chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
HOLY SHIT! I am sitting here fanning myself thinking about a cold shower while i bawl like a baby. MARI THIS WAS SOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL AND SO FREAKING HOT! I LOVE IT! This is my all time favorite! Thank you! I love you!
Yeonhee chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
You certainly have a way to keep me reading chapter after chapter! Once I started chapter 1, I couldn't stop
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »