Reviews for Camp America
Awesome x
yodaime100 chapter 18 . 4/27/2014
Please come back!
yulebrinner25 chapter 18 . 9/15/2013
This is soooooo good! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/22/2013
She told her! Well done Paige. I can't help but think Emily's going to be angry with her for a while. She knew about Samara but didn't tell Emily straight away. Thanks for the update.
Paily chapter 18 . 8/21/2013
OMG! This story is amazing i cant wait for u to update soon now that they finally kissed! Pls update soon!
Plamin24 chapter 18 . 8/21/2013
I love that you are updating more often keep it up ;) and please don't let Emily stay mad at Paige and now that she knows about samara they can finally work things out update soon please
BrittanyMetzler chapter 18 . 8/21/2013
Update soon! Please just let Paige and Emily be together!
Jes Angell chapter 17 . 8/20/2013
glad they're reunited..i so love the last part..
cosmicmo chapter 17 . 8/20/2013
Im so glad Paige is back in Germany. I hope Ali gets kicked out of camp
Guest chapter 17 . 8/19/2013
I'm so glad Emily and Paige are back together. The uncertainty was killing me. I really enjoy Whitney I'm pretty sad she's gone. Is Emily going to get jealous when she finds out Paige was with Whitney? When is she going to tell her about Samara? Will they get together? So many questions! I need answers!
BrittanyMetzler chapter 17 . 8/18/2013
Please tell me Samara and Emily broke up and just let Paige and Emily be together already! Update soon or I might just die!
Rainie26 chapter 17 . 8/18/2013
Yay! Paily is Reunited...hope u update soon
Plamin24 chapter 17 . 8/18/2013
Yes finally Paige is back with Emily I hope paige tell Emily about samara so they can be together please don't take to long to update pretty please
Guest chapter 16 . 8/16/2013
Thank you for updating. I can't wait to see where this story goes.
Pailylover chapter 16 . 8/15/2013
I was starting to wonder if this was going to be updated but it has been worth the wait. I swear to god you are dragging out this separation. I want them back together! I really believed that Nick McCullers was a shit, I'm glad he came through in the end.