Reviews for Erotes
I am enjoying this WAYYYYY more then I should...
SSDSnape chapter 32 . 10/28
Love this. Can't wait for more.
great story! I might just wanted to say that the first chapters were a better read. I guess more your style... The last one read like I have read them before. Stay true to yourself and please keep writing :). I am really looking forward to it

Wrexscar chapter 14 . 7/15
So Harry and Draco have finally crossed that line, as themselves rather than sub and dom Erote.
I share Snape's concerns a healthy relationship is not built around one person being the others jailor. Still they are old enough to work things out. Harry has a wonderful way of making first impressions. I hope they can fix all the dents his wings made.
Wrexscar chapter 13 . 7/9
So Snape has given in to temptation. Let’s hope that neither he nor Lucius regrets this turn of events. The boys were really sweet together. Most couples share these doubts. Do I know what I’m doing? Will I be a good parent?
So what will Ginny do next? Will she accept Draco and Harry are finally together and are bonded for life? Hopefully so, she has been one of the less appealing characters in this story so far.
Wrexscar chapter 12 . 7/8
Poor Snape how he echoes the apostle Paul in Romans.
I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.
The agony of reason over emotion.
Poor Draco and Harry. Draco's reactions were perfectly normal, unfortunately the pair are not in a normal situation. This time they were lucky.
Not so lucky was Dumbledore. It seems the mistakes he makes in the books continue here.
Wrexscar chapter 11 . 7/7
So now Lucius knows what they are and that Draco is pregnant. Will he chose his son over his master. Time will tell.
Then back to the bedroom for sexy fun times.
In the next section Hermione is very much in character as is her advice to go see Dumbledore. In the reality of this tale, we have no Slughorn and Dumbledore still appears to have both hands so we seem to be a bit AU. Unfortunately your Dumbledore is infuriating as the book one, so Harry gets no quick and easy answers.
Wrexscar chapter 10 . 7/7
Well Harry and Draco can finally remember that night. It was an interesting choice to change styles for the section were their Erote instincts took over. Ron the following morning made me chuckle. Please can this not be a breakfast conversation.
Doesn’t Harry know that nothing good ever comes from eves dropping? He’s heard Draco’s deepest fears but can’t reassure him without telling him how he found out.
Wrexscar chapter 9 . 7/6
So Lucius didn't immediately buckle to Narcissa's demands but she got what she wanted from it. Even magically influenced he kept much of his personality.
The rest of the chapter was a nice touch of Harry bonding with his friends. I do worry though as to how many people overheard that conversation. Although they promised not to gossip was Lavender anywhere close and would Seamus really not tell her if she asked.
Wrexscar chapter 8 . 7/6
Harry is really sweet here in his concern for Draco and mirrors the behaviour of every man every where. Something has happened, lets go to the hospital.
Thankfully Pomfrey was ready for them and has information at hand.
The largest section of this chapter is given over to Narcissa. How lucky Draco is to have one supportive parent, although she is a true Slytherin using the situation to her own benefit.
We shall see how easily led Lucius is. He's only in love with Snape not under an imperious so he could still be a tough negotiator.
Wrexscar chapter 7 . 7/2
Well thankfully Crabbe and Goyle were easily handled. Harry will need to add some gryffs to his pack to keep the numbers balanced.
It’s good that Harry and Draco are still talking things through and not just assuming things. This is the way to keep relationships healthy.
In the end Draco saved himself from Lucius. I guess this will be a big thing for him that although Harry was there swooping in to save him, Draco had enough skill to save himself.
So how long will this “love” last between Lucius and Snape and how much advantage will Snape take of him?
Wrexscar chapter 6 . 7/2
Ah excellent this chapter answers some questions I’d been asking, such as does Draco have a Death Eater tattoo?
It would be too much to expect that Harry and Draco could spend any length of time together and not have the war rears its ugly head. So here, we have Lucius doing the intermediate work for Voldemort. Harry with his saving people thing is sweetly protective and then the chapter has a fun sexy time in the corridor.
Onwards we go.
Wrexscar chapter 5 . 7/2
I do like the tension here in Draco's thoughts at one moment thrilled with his pregnancy and other full of doubts over whether he can trust his own feeling.
The scenes with the friends together is great to. the Slytherin’s low level plots to tease Harry The Gryffindor’s with their banter. Ron still not liking Draco but being supportive plays true to form and gives his character some depth.
So it seems that Blaise and Ginny have a future. How far this will go past the Erates effect we will have to see.
Wrexscar chapter 4 . 7/1
Ah the classic mistake of young relationships. They both want the same thing but if they don’t communicate they will never know.
However they have found a new way to emotionally communicate thanks to their shared heritage. I read the scene in the great hall through my fingers the poor dears must have been so embarrassed once their feedback loop of intensity ended.
The Slytherin table at meals times is not the place to consummate your relationship.
Wrexscar chapter 3 . 6/30
A bit of a quiet chapter here with some time given to the characters.
Poor Harry and Draco they have both decided to take things slow and let things progress at a natural speed then Hermione drops her bombshell.
Still if it means Draco can stay awake past dinnertime with out putting himself and the baby at risk then they will need to get intimate quicker than they planned.

I also love your portrayal of Ron here. He's not just a one note character but is very true to life. He's a bit bewildered by the whole situation and trying to be supportive but is simultaneously squicked out. At least that's how I'm reading him.