Reviews for Erotes
sohsunmoon chapter 32 . 3/31
In glad that your continuing this story.
OpenMinded-6969 chapter 5 . 3/28
In the first bit, Draco asks if they can just go to lunch, but Harry asks "Okay, Dinner?" And they go to dinner...o.O was draco wrong?
R0ckerbaby chapter 32 . 3/13
Any chance on updating soon? Love this story!
zackie1987 chapter 32 . 3/12
This is a great story please do more
Im under 18 by a year and want to read the full story. Is there anywhere else besides adultfanfiction that i can read it?
Master-of-Masters chapter 32 . 1/26
I have just finished reading this story for the second time around (took me two days but I got there!) and I love it even more than the first! Great Work ;D
lgbtlovechick chapter 32 . 12/22/2014
Wonderful! I cache wait for more!
I heart vamps chapter 32 . 11/7/2014
Please update soon
BigBossandScorpius chapter 32 . 9/22/2014
Oh so Dumbles attacked the slug. I wonder if he'd go to such lengths as to attack Draco? Oh no... I really like this story though. I like how you write you give enough details but you don't ramble to where I get bored and have to skip a few paragraphs. I hate when authors do that. But you don't so that's good.
countrylovinfangirl chapter 32 . 9/17/2014
amazing! please continue!
SerpensPrincess chapter 32 . 8/8/2014
I relly like this fic and cant wait for u to update please update soon
Priestesspandora chapter 32 . 8/4/2014
I love this story so much. Creature!Harry is one of my favorite OOC Harry's. The only thing i wish to happen is for Harry's dominate side to come out around Draco. Not in a bad way but in a loving protective way. Love your story!
daisy.tya chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
:) their they cupid or Eros god of love in the Antic Greece xd big humain cupid lol but why color wing cupid do suppose have white wind but is cute to imagine Harry with big green emerald wind :) and Draco with is much little purple wind
michiiyu chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
"Anyone might want to steal you from me." OMG when I read that I just squeaaaaaled! That was so cute. And I had been waiting for the Sev x Lucius scene!
michiiyu chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Awwwe how sweet... It makes me feel shy and happy XD