Reviews for Erotes
Davia chapter 33 . 1/5
Updaaaaaaate pleeeeeeeeeeaaaasssse?
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 6 . 1/5
Ya falta poco para que harry se meta dentro de las piernas de draco
dmalfoy1973 chapter 33 . 12/17/2017
Please continue. This is really good.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/21/2017
Amateur writer to amateur writer. I find this story to be very well written. But there are issues of plotting. There are huge chunks of exposition between most dialogue, and I find myself skimming through it to find more dialogue or action. No one wants to read endless paragraphs of exposition or introspection.
I also noticed that whenever there is a notable event, there is a wearisome follow-up scene in which the characters features in that scene recount the event to other characters (usually friends) in detail. Sometimes this is entertaining, but more of the time, it is redundant and tiresome. It's just an unnecessary summary of a previous scene that the reader has already experienced. We don't need to see Harry recount what happened to Ron then Hermonie then Dumbledore then Gandalf and so on and so forth. Just let the reader experience the scene and let it be. If you want Harry to notify the characters of it, just specify that in a sentence or two.
Anyway, loved the premise. And as I said before, beautiful writing and style. I also highly enjoy Draco's resistance to his submissive nature. And the footsie scene in Potions class was quite hilarious.
Though I am a little confused as to why they still haven't gone through with sex. It just seems highly unusual, given how intimate their relationship is at this point in the story.
Guest chapter 33 . 5/31/2017
This story is amazing and you should definitely update it.
PMakepeace98 chapter 33 . 4/13/2017
Update soon please, I want more! I love this story so far and I can't wait to read what happens next.
PMakepeace98 chapter 33 . 4/2/2017
Are you going to update at any time soon, i need more. Great story so far.
Rubinaaimin chapter 10 . 12/8/2016
love this story so far
Rubinaaimin chapter 7 . 12/7/2016
lol really good idea draco. i hope it lasts long
Ariesp19 chapter 33 . 12/4/2016
dhamann7878 chapter 33 . 11/6/2016
really enjoying this story and hope that there will be more to come soon
unicorn55 chapter 33 . 10/26/2016
I'm enjoying this take on Harry. Are you planning to continue the story? If so, I'm waiting patiently on the next update.
OUATLover02 chapter 33 . 10/17/2016
are you going to update this story soon?
Faery66 chapter 33 . 8/16/2016