Reviews for For The Want Of An Aspirin
wert1990 chapter 4 . 11/14/2009
please continue
LiYinBlake chapter 4 . 1/20/2007
You can die slowly, for leaving the story there.
Rorschach's Blot chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Looks like a good fic, too bad there are no updates
Jaryd7 chapter 3 . 8/30/2004
I like your story. I is the first Ranma Grandia Crossover I haver ever read. I hope you will continue it soon.
John and Kate of Team Pike chapter 4 . 2/9/2004
Kate: I have one thong to say about this fic, I love it!I am so happy miss stick up her a$$ isn't giving Time(or me) a bad rep so are the two "moon" cats like Skly(did I spell his name right never played 2 but I watched john paly the game)? One more thing will Ranma use any of Ryudo's moves
John: This is good so plz update soon. As leader of team Pike I'd say only two members might not like Darkness an Shadow r the samebut thats besides the point infact I'm going to Chaos about this he'll love it
This Review was brought to you by
The Five Lords
(Light, Chaos, Shadow, Time, & Darkness)
and Dav Vam Burace The Yin Yang Knight
Sierra-Falls chapter 4 . 1/16/2004
Hmm. Interesting, but as I have seen Ranma and SM and not the other, I'm not to enthralled or knowledgable with what is going on. Your fic is well written, and seems to be well thought out, but I can't seem to muster the enthusiasm it deserves. My humblest apologies.
dogbertcarroll chapter 4 . 9/11/2003
PMS Queen Pluto! LOL. Ranma has such a way with words.

Kuno is into human sacrifice? Starting with a Senshi?

Well at least Pluto can take her frustrations out on

him.

The fight scene with Ranma was rather so/so. He marks one

character as dangerous and then gets hit by assuming he's

just a common thug a second later?
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 9/11/2003
So Akane just had sex with some guy while a couple of

his friends filmed it. Akane's a ho! Well that's

a nice change from the usual hammer mad Akane. *grin*

Ranma seems to be as chauvinistic as he was at the beginning

of the series rather then at the end.

LOL! Akane is a beast from the outer darkness! And

she's a Ho!

Nabiki is Bast? Great now I have an image of a six breasted

Nabiki with cat ears running through my head! Wait that's not

bad actually. *grin* Thanks!

*grin* I liked the bit with Skuld.

LOL.
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 9/11/2003
So everyone in Ranma's life was a relative?

If the darkness in Kasumi was upsetting her

and she still radiated 'goodness' then with

it gone people are going to get tanned just

from her smile.

So where did the couch and rose end up?
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
I have no idea what Grandia is but I hope it's not

a video game. Those crossovers usually suck.

Well, I like the first chapter.
Romy chapter 4 . 7/16/2003
Wow. This was a really interesting fanfic. -nod nod- I don't know a thing about Grandia or Grandia 2, but I LOVE Ranma 1/2, and I used to be obsessed with Sailor Moon. _ Anyway...your fic is really cool! You're a good writer-it seems like it would be hard to come up with and then write this kind of thing. :P I noticed you haven't updated for three months, though. :( PLEASE UPDATE! I REALLY WANNA READ MORE OF THIS FANFIC! ;_; ...oh, yeah, by the way, I like the title, too. X3 Hehe..."For The Want Of An Asprin"...
CKitten chapter 4 . 5/15/2003
This is interesting. I've seen alot of sailormoon/Ranma crossovers and I think this is the best yet. I would like to read more though. I am waiting to see how you'll fit Serena with Ranma.
snow3 chapter 4 . 5/13/2003
I like this story alot and hope you keep come out with new chapters. I think that kuno should be be killed at some time in you story. I relly hate that guy. I mean he is the most ill like cherter in ranma1/2 at lest I think so.
MadYardGnome chapter 4 . 5/13/2003
O_O Whoa, you finaly updated this story!

I'm glad that it still being written. I was hoping that it wouldn't be abandoned and I got my wish. When will Justin and company meet Ranma in this fic? Hopfully it will be in the future chapters.

Update soon and more often.
JPalmgren chapter 4 . 5/13/2003
Another excellent chapter.

Now that time back in Nerima is slowed down we will hopefully see more of Ranma and less of the cultist madmen (and women) left back there.

Good luck,