Reviews for Children of the Underworld
Varied by Pixels chapter 34 . 4/16
Wonderful story. I loved every moment of it. Thank you for writing this!
Clara chapter 7 . 4/1
Eww too much details!
Ouat Prisky0731 chapter 34 . 3/13
I don't know if you are still taking requests but I'd love to see one where Persephone goes missing and Demeter and Hades has to work together to find heryou're so talented and I love your writing style
Jinglis chapter 31 . 2/14
Hell yeah SCK T HERA
Anonymously chapter 34 . 9/22/2017
What a beautiful and heartfelt story. If you enjoyed writing then I enjoyed reading it. It was in my list but time wasn't my best friend.
But finally I read it and it's so amazingly written. Not much is there about Hades and Persephone's children in myths nor in fics but I am glad that you wrote about them.
Loving Macaria, mischievous Melinoe and shy Zagreus it was a joy to read about them and how you woven them so perfectly that for a moment I thought that I don't give a damn about the myths because myths are so inconsistent. This is one of those stories that you read again and again.
I am sure if the real Hades and Persephone still exist they will be happy with this story and give you blessing.
lojosmom chapter 9 . 8/7/2017
I love this story! My only problem with it is I started reading it at 2:00 a.m., and I am not going to be able to stop reading it until I complete the whole storyline. I am going to be a tired Mommy in the morning.
HinaIchigo98 chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
I always wanted to read a story about Hades's children and you made my dream come true! I love this story very much!
Guest chapter 34 . 1/17/2017
it goog and funny
Guest chapter 33 . 1/17/2017
ghririfthfh hi people
Evelyn chapter 18 . 9/6/2016
I love this fanfiction alot. This is my second time reading it
Novy chapter 13 . 4/3/2016
How do you limit your writing so well?
2FaceMyFate chapter 34 . 3/15/2016
Hi. So I know this fic is kinda old but I ran across it while doing research for a possible OUaT fic that included Hades's kids. I really enjoyed reading it. I like your spin on things. Very imaginative and touching.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
good job
Yoruichi86 chapter 34 . 10/12/2015
I like that each pregnancy is completely different than the others, different place and story. Great job!
Ted chapter 34 . 7/25/2015
Melinoe is older than Zagreus? I think he is the older brother of Melinoe.