Reviews for Children of the Underworld
Anonymously chapter 34 . 9/22
What a beautiful and heartfelt story. If you enjoyed writing then I enjoyed reading it. It was in my list but time wasn't my best friend.
But finally I read it and it's so amazingly written. Not much is there about Hades and Persephone's children in myths nor in fics but I am glad that you wrote about them.
Loving Macaria, mischievous Melinoe and shy Zagreus it was a joy to read about them and how you woven them so perfectly that for a moment I thought that I don't give a damn about the myths because myths are so inconsistent. This is one of those stories that you read again and again.
I am sure if the real Hades and Persephone still exist they will be happy with this story and give you blessing.
lojosmom chapter 9 . 8/7
I love this story! My only problem with it is I started reading it at 2:00 a.m., and I am not going to be able to stop reading it until I complete the whole storyline. I am going to be a tired Mommy in the morning.
HinaIchigo98 chapter 1 . 7/29
I always wanted to read a story about Hades's children and you made my dream come true! I love this story very much!
it goog and funny
ghririfthfh hi people
Evelyn chapter 18 . 9/6/2016
I love this fanfiction alot. This is my second time reading it
Novy chapter 13 . 4/3/2016
How do you limit your writing so well?
2FaceMyFate chapter 34 . 3/15/2016
Hi. So I know this fic is kinda old but I ran across it while doing research for a possible OUaT fic that included Hades's kids. I really enjoyed reading it. I like your spin on things. Very imaginative and touching.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
good job
Yoruichi86 chapter 34 . 10/12/2015
I like that each pregnancy is completely different than the others, different place and story. Great job!
Ted chapter 34 . 7/25/2015
Melinoe is older than Zagreus? I think he is the older brother of Melinoe.
Bella chapter 34 . 7/25/2015
Ukm, excuse me! I think, Melinoe a child of Persephone and Zeus.
Bella chapter 34 . 7/25/2015
Great!
Sarah Harrington chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Hi could you send me a full copy of your boo to read off line, as I enjoyed reading the first chapter

Thanks