Reviews for Children of the Underworld
Lottie chapter 34 . 3/31
Wow this is awesome!
The Toxophilite chapter 34 . 3/29
i love this so much...i barely see a fanfiction with hades and persephone's children...

THIS WOULD SURELY GO TO MY ALL-TIME FAVORITES!
Koneko144 chapter 34 . 3/11
Good story. I wish there was more on the kids though.
LadyPersephone chapter 24 . 11/6/2013
Persephone's the greatest queen of the underworld and one of my faves besides Artemis and Aphrodite..
HERABITCH.
Unlike SOME, Hades and Persephone have their dignity and they wouldn't be caught cheating on each other..
LadyArtems chapter 31 . 10/15/2013
STUPID ATHENA!1
STUPID MALE BASTARD OF ZEUS' HEAD! CUT HIM OUT!
LadyPersephone chapter 24 . 10/15/2013
Okay um..WHY is Hera always the villian?
In the original myth Persephone was seduced by Zeus against her will..
LadyPersephone chapter 17 . 10/15/2013
AWWW Makaria 333 :D
Her crush on Thanatos 333
LadyPersephone chapter 16 . 10/15/2013
LOOOVED Makaria :D
"Mother is not becoming fat, little one" xD :D
333
LadyPersephone chapter 14 . 10/15/2013
I LOOOVE the gentler, fatherly side to Hades 33
ARTEMISRULES chapter 9 . 10/15/2013
lOOOVED Artemis and Apollo and Aphrodite's gift 3333
STUPID SHIT MALE WHORE ATHE-ARESMALE GOD!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/22/2013
ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER! :D
Guest chapter 23 . 9/22/2013
Oooh! Cliffhanger! This story is really awesome!
Guest chapter 34 . 8/12/2013
First I want say that I love this story, I read three times now. But I'm surprised that Hades didn't tried to kill Hera when she accused Persephone in have an affair with Zeus, and When she try to prevent Zagreus from being born, and physically hurting Persephone. Because the way you describe the relationship between Hades and Persephone is that Hades is very protective of his wife and if anyone whether it Zeus or Hera tries hurt Persephone, Hades will wage war on Olympus. I read a lot Greek Mythology as well and know for fact Hades is just as powerful as Zeus. I know that Hades never wage war against Zeus but if Zeus tried to rape or harm Persephone Hades probably would. Anyway my point is I'm wondering how does Hades feel about Hera in your stories now. You've always pointed out that Hades understands why Hera is so paranoid and angry with her husband Zeus, but now things are different because of what she did.
There nothing wrong with Children of the Underworld I absolutely love it. It was very well written so please don't be offended I'm curious if Hera is make mends with her brother Hades because if I was her I would anything to make Hades forgive me. Maybe this idea could be new story or one-shot story you could do after dunk on love.
Bluemuffincake chapter 34 . 8/11/2013
Wow, awesome story! Loved it!
Secrets4theunderground chapter 32 . 8/7/2013
OK I am noticing a common theme among some of your stories... and while I like them a lot I do have a few comments.

Why would Hades not trust his wife? If something were to go on especially in the underworld, Zeus or no he would have known. So Hades not trusting and or doubting her seems a bit of a stretch.

Persephone is to fucking timid. She just let's everything go and is so OK with everything that she comes off like a Mary Sue most times and it makes me mad. She needs to step up cut the cord with her mother, work out a new agreement with everyone and tell Hades when he is being an ass. She needs to not forgive everyone every second and let herself be angry and say I will forgive you in time but for right now I am going to be angry with you because you are an ass.

I love Hera and making her out to be a evil in your story left kind of a sour taste in my mouth. Seeing as how as much as Hera was put through because of her husband and her love for Hades, while I do think she may be skeptical I do not think she would have gone off the way she did. You made her out to be some crazy bitch wife when in actuality she was put through hell by her husband who tricked her into sex and pregnancy and after he had his way and she actually fell in love with him he proceeds to treat her like crap and demean her more by cheating on her with anyone and anything. Why not show a Hera with backbone? Why not show her using her brain and calm demeanor and talking to her step daughter woman to woman?

Besides things like that I do like your stuff a lot. I am not trying to be mean I just wanted to share some of my feelings with some issues I have with these stories.