Reviews for The Family Reunion Probability Theorem
Pppprt
MiaChillCheeks chapter 1 . 7/11
I have read this story over 4 times since you published. You are a very talented writer and I love every piece of this story, the plot, the characters, the love scenes, everything! Brilliant!
Dennis chapter 41 . 10/23/2017
Bettie,, This is just an excellent yarn you have spun. Thank you. I will look for your book.
A SC friend
Chippers chapter 39 . 8/29/2017
I enjoyed this. I'm not a huge Shamy fan, largely because I'm not a big fan of Amy. But, you've fleshed her out here and made her more sympathetic and understandable to me. It helps to be away from the sitcom format where they play her yelling at Sheldon or whatever for laughs.
Chippers chapter 38 . 8/29/2017
LOL, love the end of the chapter.
Chippers chapter 21 . 8/29/2017
Loved the chance to hear Sheldon's stream of consciousness thoughts.
Chippers chapter 17 . 8/28/2017
Poor Sheldon. You conveyed his emotions so well.
Chippers chapter 6 . 8/28/2017
Definitely interested in seeing what happens on the Kolinahr front. And you might want to change your spelling of that. :-)
Chippers chapter 4 . 8/28/2017
Loved Sheldon's threat to thrash his cousin, also the activation of the PSA clause was just perfect. He's definitely taking his protective role seriously.
Chippers chapter 3 . 8/28/2017
Sheldon is so sweet in this chapter! I love the offer for Amy to get some sleep and the offer to protect her from mocking.
Sah chapter 19 . 7/2/2017
Amy seems so needy and desperate...overall a great story though!
urban countrygirl chapter 40 . 7/1/2017
This is the first fanfiction I have ever read, although I had always had some prejudices about fanfictions qualities in general. But by reading your wonderfully written story I learned that I was terribly wrong! Honestly, I have seldom read a "real" book, that got me so fascinated (this is not the correct word, but English is not my native language, so I don't know how to express it better) like your story. You made overcome my prejudices very quick, encouraged me to start writing on my own and I just want to thank you for writing this story and for all the other ones you wrote (which I equally loved)! I was so glad to read that you already published stories in "real life". Would be such a pity if you wouldn't. Wish you all the best!
rgbcn chapter 41 . 1/11/2017
Love it! Thanks for this update! So funny and sweet. Ahh love Sheldon here, so him and also so brave.
I will have to re read you fic one day, I read it soooo long ago, sorry if I didn't review before but I remember enjoying it so much. You are a outstanding writer. Loved this extra chapter!
Will we have more Shamy stories from you? If it happens I will be waiting for them.
Jlove32 chapter 41 . 12/30/2016
Thank you for the update, I loved it! I've thought about you several times recently, especially as I stumbled onto your Sherlock story earlier this year and remembered your name from TBBT fics! How has your plan to do things that scare you been going? :-)

And hey, belated Merry Christmas!
olivia25 chapter 41 . 12/28/2016
aww a Christmas baby! so sweet
1,115 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »