Reviews for The Family Reunion Probability Theorem
9saphire chapter 39 . 10/16
I read this in one shot! I laughed, I cried and rooted for Amy all the way! Now go write something original because you have amazing talent!
Athena chapter 40 . 9/6
I have cried multiple times during this story and words cannot explain how much I love it. Its erotic, romantic, exciting, saddening, joyful, and amazing all in one. You've managed to fulfill all of my Shamy wishes and put them into a well-writen, magnificent piece of work. Your skills and potential as an author really shine through and it's lovely. Thank you so much for this, really. I'll be looking forward to whatever you decide to publish next. Namaste in your writing career
msreesiecup2 chapter 40 . 8/22
I truly enjoyed this fan fic. I love how you kept the characters in their true form but gave them them that extra push to satisfy what we don't see on the show. Well written and the epilogue gave me enough to "see" what happened later on. It was great! I look forward to read your other stories.
This is one of the best Shamy fics I've ever read! Congrats to you dear! I really love this fic and how in character they are. I can't imagine Sheldon to be intimate but you wrote him so well that I saw the progress he had made and the difficulty along with it. I love how you wrote Amy as well! This is a very well written story and I want to ask for more. I hope you could visit this universe once in a while by writing one shots. I really love this! Thank you very much!
Moonunit chapter 40 . 6/9
This is a wonderful and fantastic story. Thank you for writing it. You are awesome!
Caro chapter 40 . 1/25
Absolutely amazing story! You have a fantastic writing style and your development of the characters it truly beautiful to read. You've made me laugh and made my heart ache. You have a wonderful talent and I am so happy that you shared it with me and every other reader here. Well done!
Guest chapter 40 . 12/28/2015
Wow! Just wow! That was amazing! I found myself trying to read this every second I could! I love Shamy!

I loved how as a reader, we felt as if we were part of the story, from the vivid descriptions of setting, and the depth of the characters, which came to life before our eyes. I loved being inside the head of both Amy and Sheldon, and working out how they felt from the subtle clues here and there.

I honestly don't think I've felt so many emotions reading a story! It was beautiful! It had everything!

This story was so well written, I was always entertained, I always craved more. I must admit, I am exceptionally jealous. Someday, I aspire to be able to write in the way you are able to. You take the reader on a journey with the characters, and I felt special being on that journey with them. Well done! I look forward to reading more in future!

Resisting-Moonlight chapter 40 . 12/18/2015
Found your story and binge read from start to finish...staying up way past my bed time I might add because I couldn't stop! Especially now that Sheldon and Amy have consummated their relationship on the show, I can't stop reading stories that go into more depth than a 30 min show can do and I have to say, I LOVED your story. You wrote their personalities so well and believable. It was great how you took baby steps and didn't just rush into them having sex because let's face it, Sheldon would never do that. Instead Amy coaxed him in the right direction, and nudged him along until he realized what he wanted. And I have to say I liked that you added another chapter because who doesn't like the excitement of Sheldon announcing he's going to be a daddy...something we all thought would NEVER happen. Kuddos to you!
mphs95 chapter 39 . 12/6/2015
I did enjoy this story very much. Thanks for writing it.
rgbcn chapter 40 . 12/3/2015
You are an amazing writer! Re read again all the fic only to enjoy more the epilogue. It's wonderful! Love it! Thanks for this fantastic story and ending. I enjoyed the first time and definitely this second time more. Thanks for sharing with us!
And good luck with your writing career! Congrats for you first novel being published!
Guest chapter 40 . 12/2/2015
It is such a joy to find out that you write prologue! What a wonderful closure :)
Great work!
RJ1013 chapter 40 . 11/30/2015
Congratulations on your novel! I'm not at all surprised that you are a published author. You're very good at writing original characters and your stories are always well-crafted.

It's good to know that you aren't planning on giving up fic writing. I know many of us are still eagerly awaiting updates for 'The Mendacity Revelation.'
werewolf6780 chapter 40 . 11/30/2015
This was just beautiful. Perfectly in character, delicious fluff and smut, and you wrote it all so well I stayed up until the wee morning hours accidentally but I have no regrets! Completely worth no sleep!
Ebony10 chapter 40 . 11/25/2015
I loved this chapter! Thank you for writing it!
Crabbcakes chapter 40 . 11/25/2015
This is one of my go to stories when I just want to read something that I know I love. I had just started reading it again a few days ago and was very excited to see an update. Another wonderful chapter and perfect ending. Such a great fic. Thanx!
1,098 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »