Reviews for The Family Reunion Probability Theorem
Sah chapter 19 . 7/2
Amy seems so needy and desperate...overall a great story though!
urban countrygirl chapter 40 . 7/1
This is the first fanfiction I have ever read, although I had always had some prejudices about fanfictions qualities in general. But by reading your wonderfully written story I learned that I was terribly wrong! Honestly, I have seldom read a "real" book, that got me so fascinated (this is not the correct word, but English is not my native language, so I don't know how to express it better) like your story. You made overcome my prejudices very quick, encouraged me to start writing on my own and I just want to thank you for writing this story and for all the other ones you wrote (which I equally loved)! I was so glad to read that you already published stories in "real life". Would be such a pity if you wouldn't. Wish you all the best!
rgbcn chapter 41 . 1/11
Love it! Thanks for this update! So funny and sweet. Ahh love Sheldon here, so him and also so brave.
I will have to re read you fic one day, I read it soooo long ago, sorry if I didn't review before but I remember enjoying it so much. You are a outstanding writer. Loved this extra chapter!
Will we have more Shamy stories from you? If it happens I will be waiting for them.
Jlove32 chapter 41 . 12/30/2016
Thank you for the update, I loved it! I've thought about you several times recently, especially as I stumbled onto your Sherlock story earlier this year and remembered your name from TBBT fics! How has your plan to do things that scare you been going? :-)

And hey, belated Merry Christmas!
olivia25 chapter 41 . 12/28/2016
aww a Christmas baby! so sweet
Resisting-Moonlight chapter 41 . 12/28/2016
Awww seems fitting to have her born on Christmas Now Sheldon has something positive to look forward to instead of the reminder that Santa did not bring back his Pop Pop
Haley chapter 18 . 12/7/2016
This story has had me yelling and crying in the middle of school XD I love this so much!
9saphire chapter 39 . 10/16/2016
I read this in one shot! I laughed, I cried and rooted for Amy all the way! Now go write something original because you have amazing talent!
Athena chapter 40 . 9/6/2016
I have cried multiple times during this story and words cannot explain how much I love it. Its erotic, romantic, exciting, saddening, joyful, and amazing all in one. You've managed to fulfill all of my Shamy wishes and put them into a well-writen, magnificent piece of work. Your skills and potential as an author really shine through and it's lovely. Thank you so much for this, really. I'll be looking forward to whatever you decide to publish next. Namaste in your writing career
msreesiecup2 chapter 40 . 8/22/2016
I truly enjoyed this fan fic. I love how you kept the characters in their true form but gave them them that extra push to satisfy what we don't see on the show. Well written and the epilogue gave me enough to "see" what happened later on. It was great! I look forward to read your other stories.
Guest chapter 40 . 7/17/2016
This is one of the best Shamy fics I've ever read! Congrats to you dear! I really love this fic and how in character they are. I can't imagine Sheldon to be intimate but you wrote him so well that I saw the progress he had made and the difficulty along with it. I love how you wrote Amy as well! This is a very well written story and I want to ask for more. I hope you could visit this universe once in a while by writing one shots. I really love this! Thank you very much!
Moonunit chapter 40 . 6/9/2016
This is a wonderful and fantastic story. Thank you for writing it. You are awesome!
Caro chapter 40 . 1/25/2016
Absolutely amazing story! You have a fantastic writing style and your development of the characters it truly beautiful to read. You've made me laugh and made my heart ache. You have a wonderful talent and I am so happy that you shared it with me and every other reader here. Well done!
Guest chapter 40 . 12/28/2015
Wow! Just wow! That was amazing! I found myself trying to read this every second I could! I love Shamy!

I loved how as a reader, we felt as if we were part of the story, from the vivid descriptions of setting, and the depth of the characters, which came to life before our eyes. I loved being inside the head of both Amy and Sheldon, and working out how they felt from the subtle clues here and there.

I honestly don't think I've felt so many emotions reading a story! It was beautiful! It had everything!

This story was so well written, I was always entertained, I always craved more. I must admit, I am exceptionally jealous. Someday, I aspire to be able to write in the way you are able to. You take the reader on a journey with the characters, and I felt special being on that journey with them. Well done! I look forward to reading more in future!

Resisting-Moonlight chapter 40 . 12/18/2015
Found your story and binge read from start to finish...staying up way past my bed time I might add because I couldn't stop! Especially now that Sheldon and Amy have consummated their relationship on the show, I can't stop reading stories that go into more depth than a 30 min show can do and I have to say, I LOVED your story. You wrote their personalities so well and believable. It was great how you took baby steps and didn't just rush into them having sex because let's face it, Sheldon would never do that. Instead Amy coaxed him in the right direction, and nudged him along until he realized what he wanted. And I have to say I liked that you added another chapter because who doesn't like the excitement of Sheldon announcing he's going to be a daddy...something we all thought would NEVER happen. Kuddos to you!
1,105 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »