Reviews for Its not so bad being ill
And it was chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
all going well when: Sobbing like a girly girl...
Art chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
It was really sweet, though ewww Madoka! Snot is not a really romantic way to start, heh.

And what a way to ruin the moment Kyouko!
ChikenFaery chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
Woaaaahhh. I like the idea of Madoka being a princess and Homura being her knight! :D Bahahaa. Anywayyyys, this story is better than I thought it would be. So good job! You've caught, and I'm sure you'll keep my attention with all your amazingness. xD
Suffering chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
OMGG THIS PHONE! ..I'm just going to continue off on that sentence..

SO YEA I laughed when Madoka asked HOMURA what she liked about about her. Because I dig that cute stuff but it was also touching getting reminded of Homura's undying loyalty to our beloved pink-haired clutz.

Oh and Kyoko is love.

AND YEA, YOU SHOULD TOTALLY MAKE THAT AU. LIKE SERIOUSLY(I'd read it). There's even pictures of some cute stuff like that... SO IT MEANS YOU SHOULD DO IT

w-well, If you want, that is...

Uh so yea
I hope for more stories from you!
Non fucking specific
Nonspecific chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
Asdfghjkl you finished :D ! GOODU JOBBU CASHBANKEY-SAN

I love this chapter! I laughed when Madoka asked Hom
homupocky chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
I really loved your story! That was really touching, and funny at the same time. Kyoko can be so funny sometimes! Anyway, keep up the good work, and happy Easter _
Kyokus Interrupt chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
This chapter is money yo! You know, because it's Cashbanky...
Umm, anyway, look at all dat fluff! It's super cute with a hilarious moment at the end!
Yay Kyoko! She be all up in their fluff! Because she likes fluff too. kyahaha! :D
One thing you can do when Kyoko crashes your fluff session. Turn up the heat until she gets uncomfortable and leaves the room! Unless she is so shameless that she continues to watch while getting totally turned on...
Umm, never mind! :)
InoSaku4ever chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
update! this story is so good and the fluff is so sweet!
homupocky chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
ahh, she said it! love the pacing of your story, i love your story overall!
Art chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
Heh funny how she got, the fluff is killing me, heheheh, still I thought Homura was going to take it more literal and kiss Madoka, it would have been so fun, but like this development, I'm not particularily a fan of yuri but this is a good story. Can't wait for more!
I'm such a fool chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
Well this is embarrassing. My review got cut short because I accidentally pressed "Post Review" on my phone. Stupid fingers. Hehe okay enough with my stupidity, I want to continue my review and add onto it.

..What to do with the next chapter is ultimately your decision, since it's your story and what not- but just do what YOU want. If it already feels drawn out and long you should go with your gut and end the story to where you are satisfied with it and tie up loose ends!

Perhaps the next chapter could be about (well duh) Madoka's reaction but perhaps a small twist. Like, a sleepover after the confession or a goodnight..I think one of the most important things about the next chapter should be about pacing. You don't want it to seem that they fall into each other arms too fast. (Even through I wish it would happen anyways.) Hehe. Adding richer descriptions to dialogue and how they react are a good step to make things flow smoother and feel real.

If you need inspiration or an idea, look at your picture you put up for the story. I think thats a rather good inspiration itself. ;)

I eagerly (and patiently) wait for an update!
-Non_specific
Nonspecific chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
"It was then that something inside of her broke and she drops to the floor, sobbing loudly."

Man, no matter what situation, it pains me everytime Madoka (or Homura) just break down...Ugh my heart!

The form of the story is good, there's a few paragraphs that could be broken down to smaller forms to make it easier for the eyes to read.(Other then that it was easy to read).
MadoHomutastic chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
Yay! Such a sweet chapter! It is delightful MadoHomu babies!
Despite being socially retarded, Homura gave a wonderful response to Madoka's confession! YES!
And it seems like your writing has become a lot better since you started. Like a seriously impressive improvement!

I think you should write whatever you enjoy. If you think it will not be interesting then you won't like it and it may not be good. I could see maybe one more short chapter like an epilogue or something, but if you want to continue multiple chapters then you may need to think up new story ideas. Well, just do whatever you feel would be fun!

That dumb homeless girl! She stole my heart and ran away with it! XD
Human chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
The Show must go on. Please continue writing. This fic makes me laugh. A lot
Art chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
Please continue? Although I'm not that much of a fan of Yuri, I still believe their bromance makes it more precious, they're still the only pairing I can see on the series, that or HomuraxArcher from another fic I read a while ago.

Its so cute!