Reviews for Two Worlds Apart
Aprian Wijaya chapter 1 . 8/31/2020
One of the best and amazing fanfiction that i've ever read.
Katie MacAlpine chapter 18 . 3/8/2018
This was a long read and I am sorry I did not comment after each chapter. As I have read this well after the release of the "Jason Bourne" movie **** Spoilers **** I appreciate your version of Jason and Nicky's future opposed to what happened to Nicky in the movie. This story was well written and the research you put into it shows. Good work.
Katie MacAlpine chapter 5 . 2/24/2018
Ah ha! Now that evil thing under the surface stores a little. The deep water has been hiding it!
Katie MacAlpine chapter 4 . 2/24/2018
The women have something in common. This will be good for them.
Katie MacAlpine chapter 3 . 2/24/2018
Ripples in the water. Do they go deeper or do they smouth out to return the pond to its tranquil state.
Katie MacAlpine chapter 2 . 2/24/2018
Marta had an adventure with Aaron. It was something like one of those spy novels. She read the book and returned it to the library. The next day, she went back to work. Aaron was a fish out of water, constantly gasping for air. He had to evolve and start breathing air instead of getting oxygen from the water. He remembered being a fish and sometimes still had to swim, but the times he actually did swim were getting fewer and fewer.
Katie MacAlpine chapter 1 . 2/24/2018
I like it so far. Now to see what chapter 2 holds.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2017
Lovely chapter! :)
editor frog chapter 18 . 12/12/2016
This was simply fantastic. Really, you've got a good handle on the characters, and from there you spun a plot I would've liked to see as a movie in the Bourne Series! As it stands, it makes a nice AU and something I could very easily see myself reading over again. Any thoughts as to whether you'll continue with this universe, or if there might be some one-shots in the future?
Fabioso chapter 18 . 8/29/2016
Loved it. So well done.
ArouraLeona chapter 18 . 7/23/2016
Yeah, quite possibly the best M/A fic on this site. As an honest individual, I can't speak to J/N, since I'm not a big reader in that ship, but since somehow I missed yours all those years ago when I read apparently everyone elses (I thought I was rereading, and yet I stumbled on a few new ones that I missed!) I feel I must say to you now... Well done. Well done indeed. Read through the night. It is now 5am. I should sleep, haha.
pagan-seijou chapter 18 . 2/9/2015
I read this story a few days ago. And then, when I got to the end, I said to myself, "I could read that again." So I did. I loved this story that much. Is it too much to ask for one-shots of the ensuing years? It would totally fill a void we didn't know we had until we read the words "The End." Your characterization is spot on. Your plot was intriguing and fast paced. Your writing skills are superb. It is rare to find all three things rolled into one author on our lovely addiction ( , much love, much frustration). You are awesome sauce covered in incredible sprinkles, darling, and you gained a fan in me.
pagan_seijou
kamarooka chapter 18 . 12/27/2014
Hey there! I have just spent the last couple of day reading your fic and I have absolutely loved it! I think you liked beautifully and I really enjoyed that you explored all these different aspects to their relationship, instead of just making them rush into their happily ever after - I thought it was done super well! Congratulations on writing such an amazing fic :)
salwyn77 chapter 18 . 2/2/2014
Another great story of you! Totally love the interaction between Cross and Bourne and the both lovestories (Cross/Shearing, Bourne/Nicky). You are really a wonderful writer! Please write another story for this fandom!
nikikins chapter 18 . 7/22/2013
Over the weekend I watched The Bourne Legacy on HBO again & really didn't want Aaron and Marta's story to end until the next movie. Then it hit me-fanfiction! I looked it over and to my delight there you were listed. My Stargate Atlantis favorite storyteller. You never let me down on those stories and you didn't let me down here. These 3 stories were so good because you took your time and fleshed them out. It was a natural progression through each story that felt so real. Exciting, gripping, romantic and an ending I adored. I do love Jeremy Renner. Anyway thank you Ladygris for more wonderful and satisfying stories.