Reviews for Verification
LDLFF chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
At first I didn't quite get it and I thought maybe the victim was poked with a fork of some kind... And in the end I startled a bunch of old ladies on the train with my laughter. :D It's always wounderful to go from a gruesome murder scene to something lighter and eventually end up in Sherlock's bed. :)
librarywitch chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Oh lord, I can just picture him crawling all over the museum exhibits. Will done.
Stevi Re chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Loved it
Immortal-sassy-ward-shipper chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
two things combined, a good humorous case and johnlock. brilliant
jack63kids chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Oh fab! Where slash helps to tell the tale - we'd not have known without it, so you can tell the nay-sayers that slash is useful in fanfic and essential in this story.

Beautifully written with a good case and clues and characters as well as some fun with the boys.
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Oh, Sherlock. *grinning and shaking my head*
Puggle chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This is hilarious. Fantastic piece. Thanks for sharing.
daffidil chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
oww... sweetness...
a velociraptor...! hm... now where do i remember one of them from again...
hjohn302 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Oh, LOL! I love it, of course Sherlock would have to test to see if the bite marks would match... I love the playfulness between the two of them as well.

Brilliant job with this!
Ennui Enigma chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Thoroughly enjoyable! I agree with MLC - must have more of these type of conversations with you :-P

A bit of mystery, a bit of drama (on Sherlock's part mainly), and romance and humour...a perfect mixture and blend of them!
You write the dialogue in this story very naturally. Comes across as believable. I can hear them in my head :)

Love the joke at the end with Anderson! Sherlock would be rather horrified wouldn't he?!

"you probably need to get a closer look under mortuary conditions." - for some reason this line cracked me up! still laughing over it.

"You're burning me with those looks, John." he turned his head to grin at the doctor, who grinned back, unrepentant. - too cute! My favorite line b/t the two in this story!

"Sherlock raised an eyebrow and smirked " - very Sherlock-y

"I just exerted a bit too much, and it bit me!" - uh-huh! LOL...

Thanks for writing! Had a delightful time reading it :-)
Hummingbird1759 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I would love to see the velociraptor bit on the show. :)
ITell chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Velociraptor bites - so clever!
ThisShipSailsItsSelf chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
loved it!
starrysummernights chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This was wonderful! Of course Sherlock would have tested the velociraptor bite on himself. This story made me grin :D
MapleleafCameo chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Well this one made me smile! Loved it. As per usual - Some of my favourite bits:
'"Are you going to let him talk to you like that?" Anderson demanded, gesturing to the forensics team to bag and remove the body.
"If it gets me results." Came the resigned reply.'- can just hear Greg saying this!
'It never failed to fascinate John, the curve of Sherlock's neck, and the absolute stillness of his body whenever he was deeply engrossed in his work. So as he watched him studying the computer record of knives and knife wounds, he committed every line to memory, passing the time by working out which bit of Sherlock's anatomy he would start with, and what he would do to it, and….' - uh - yum! and don't get me started about the use of nipples here my dear;)
"Depends on how entertaining you are when you tell me how you solved it!" - smirk.
Very enjoyable - eyebrows wiggling:) Have a few more conversations with EE, please!