Reviews for An Adventure In Tomorrow
OriginalMcFishie chapter 1 . 4/4
really beautiful. it could have been a chapter from chronicles of avonlea!
blueice2449 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Elizabeth is quite a cute character. Have you read the The Sisters Grimm by Michael Buckley? It's about two sisters that are descendants of the Grimm brothers. Their parents were missing for 2 years, and the two had crazy foster parents. Until they met the grandmother their father insisted was dead. Then Granny Relda Grimm got captured by a giant who hates Jack. And Sabrina and Daphne Grimm meet the King of Tricksters, Puck from A Midsummer Night's Dream. But no spoilers! Read the series, then make a story about Puckabrina.
ProLiferChelle chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Great story, and something that could DEFINITELY have happened to Anne.
dfghjkjhutfgrdhjk chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This is flawless! No surprise considering your existing collection of superb stories. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This is so excellent! You write beautifully.
1Styx and Stones1 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I love this ohmygosh so much.

Out of everyone I've read, yours is easily the most flawless, LM Montgomery-reminiscent voice. This story is charming (which is not a word I use, like, ever) and sweet and so very good.

Well done!
Vee22 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
That was absolutely delightful!

I think I may have mentioned it to you, but Anne of Windy Poplars is probably the only Anne book that I haven't read properly (only skimmed through - not a big fan of epistolary novels, I much prefer prose). However your stories DO make me want to read it. :)

The highest compliment I can offer is that I truly could view this as a missing, previously untold snippet of Anne's life. You write her character so well - especially her matchmaking side! I also appreciate your beautiful descriptions of nature.

And that last paragraph where Anne writes to Gilbert is absolutely lovely. :)

I'm so glad that you wrote this. I enjoyed it so much - thank you!