Reviews for Ninja Chronicles- Halo
THE 7TH DEMON OF RAZGRIZ chapter 7 . 2/24
You are way good enough so don't let a self entitled ass with an over inflated ego get you down cause you have the talent and have written this very well so don't give up
edboy4926 chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
Take your time.
Though, ever though of redoing the story but instead of starting the story in Reach instead of Halo 1 and maybe only use the Senju brothers or Hashrama and Madara after the events of Naruto, both of them being brought to the Haloverse as a new chance of life?
DimensionalJumper chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
This shit is awesome, good job writing it, imma stop here though cuz i gots to go to sleep. PEACE OUT FAMILY!
DimensionalJumper chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
This is pretty fucking awesome, i love it.
DimensionalJumper chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Damn dude i said this once an i'll say it again, you know how to write very well, i have a much easier time visualizing what you're writing compared to what i'm writing. Keep up the good work.
davycrockett100 chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
sweet
edboy4926 chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
Short but good chapter
Mercenary X chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
This stuff is bad. This one is a mess and it doesn't flow well, look up the fanfic "Guilty Spark" by General Rage and see how he did it. You will see a marked difference in between what he did and you.

The structure of your story could work, but the reactions of everything in your story isn't believable, it really is a mess and needs a lot more work.
davycrockett100 chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
awesome keep it up
edboy4926 chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
Awesome chapter
Mercenary X chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
If this stuff was a movie or anime, it would be on Mystery Science Theater 3000 being riffed on.
edboy4926 chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
FINALLY!
After an entire year.
Awesome chapter.
Reread the previous chapters, and they are better than the originals.
Hey, can Hashirama's Mokuton affect the Flood?
MasterCheif117 chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
I am loving this story! This is my favorite chapter so far.
edboy4926 chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
Awesome chapter.
Poor Covenant... NOT.
Worth the wait.
Anon chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
I like the idea of the ninja coming into the Haloverse, but I think the way you introduced them is completely unrealistic. The UNSC just finds them and accepts their abilities at face value? I find that hard to believe. And by ignoring that concept, your fic comes off as cartoony.