Reviews for Intoxicated
tikah.onefivefour chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
I love you! I love the fic, love the song - thank you for introducing this song! I feel like I wanna cry from the feelings of this story and the song (I played it on repeat while reading). Imagining all the characters and scene, and Kagami singing. I can hear him singing this.

Overall, this is perfect!
gungizaria chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Your 2K words light up my day ~~ thank you
IloveGiroro chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
That was so adorible.
fangirlhaven chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Personally, I like Angel With A Shotgun more.
secretparadise.mine chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
MYGODDDDDD!
IM HEARING THE SONG WHILE READING THE STORY!
MayIGoOutSensei chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
SOOOOOO CUUUTE! IM INTOXICATED!
fabledheart chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
YOU JUST INTRODUCED ME TO AN AMAZING SONG! THANK YOU! :'D oh god i can imagine Kagami singing to it, it's cute, it's perfect. And Aomine pulling him from the stage, aww adorbs :'D thank you so much for writing this :D
The Cab chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
omg yes.
queenofhurts chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Oh God, this was so cute! And I love the song!
absolut pi phi chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
LOLZ! I can imagine those monkeys perfectly fine. I wonder why.. :D

I wish i can actually hear Kagami singing. :'\ I loved Aomine being jealous of Himuro btw. I mean he absolutely should be! I wish this fact(Kaga and Himu being bros n all) could be used more in the fics.

Ahhh anyway, this is a quite enjoyable fic. Really. It is fun and sweeeet :)
YooDidii chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
simple and cute story
thank you for introduce the song for me..! it's a good song he hhe
mamita chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Hello, I loved your fic, I love Kagami is my favorite, especially since Kagami is so cute and uke, I love the couple AominexKagami, is my favorite, hehe, but it's a shame that no lemon hehe, hopefully do more fics of them, keep it up, thank you and kisses.
mamita chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Hello, I loved your fic, I love the couple AominexKagami, that monkey is Kagami, so tender and sweet, and sexy and seductive Aomine, lol, keep it up, hopefully do more fics of them, thanks and kisses.
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Oh my... I.. I.. I don't know what to say. -grins sheepishly with teary eyes- That supposed-to-be-just-a-drabble story was absolutely, positively fantastic! I couldn't describe it.. My feels... It was lovely, thank you.
Bornonceagain2543 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Aww that was so cute! I was listening to the song while reading it and it was awesome :]