Reviews for Can You Roast It?
PrincessMnMz chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Loved the line about the foliage being cunningly disguised as edible food. (I wonder, do you think it would work on my mom?) And the part where Kili had to beg for food.
Punish-The-Guilty chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Haha "oppressively good for you.." I'm definitely going to use that.
J.C
Werde Spinner chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Ahahaha, of course you can roast it! What else is it good for?

I also like the Dwarves' reasoning behind sending Gloin, Bofur, Nori, and Kili as their food foraging delegation.
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
A wonderful possibility of what the dwarves were up to! Their using an elven chair for firewood was hoot.

Well done!
Rosebud5 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
PfffftttPWAHAHAHA you are hysterical, my dear. I loved this! Poor Kili and Fili...The dears. And the last line... Epic. Love love love!

Come back to the forum soon! We miss you!

Rosey
Trinity Le Faye chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
That is so dwarfish humor at it's best keep it coming with these cause I just love 'em to bits
BlueInked chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I love the Company. So much. Lads, Bifur seems to think you can roast it, so go for it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
loved it!
BM originally chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
LOL That was hilarious-especially as I can just picture them doing their laundry in one of Rivendell's crystal fountains...All I can say is, Erestor is going to go balistic if he's the one who stumbles across them-especially when he sees what they've done to the furniture :)

Thanks for sharing!
Dunadanka chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Oh, I can imagine Thorin's reaction if he ever gets to know about his sister-son begging an elf!.. "Quick and quiet, no screams, just lots of blood” (c) :)))
And now I'm absolutely sure I'm a dwarf myself - I deeply share their hatred towards the green food! And I don't know how this bloody thing is supposed to be eaten if we can't even roast it! :))
Purestrongpoem chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
The ending was hilarious. Good story.
Perelynn chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Very funny and light-hearted fic! Thank you for it!
Also I don't believe Kili had actually begged for the meat.