Reviews for Hidden In Plain Sight
Vadercat60 chapter 13 . 3/29
Great story, lots of action, hurt comfort and a tidy ending coming full circle to Tony's date out. Good job cleaning up all the loose ends and minimal spelling errors.
Mellen42 chapter 13 . 3/20/2020
Excellent!
DeprLugia chapter 13 . 3/14/2020
Thank you I loved it!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/30/2019
Great. Truly enjoyed it.
Chloegurl1914 chapter 3 . 6/29/2019
Great story! Characters are true to the show. Love the bond you’re showing between Gibbs & Tony. I’m talking ‘bout how strong it is. Sometimes writers do not show how strong & loving it is. A father/son type relationship.
geotic chapter 13 . 6/14/2019
I think this is a clever case with someone who wants Tony dead without an obvious connection to Tony! Well done!
Hainbuche chapter 13 . 5/27/2019
toll, spannend und immer mit einem hauch von "aber was ist wenn..."; ich mag deine geschichte. vielen dank fürs teilen. lg hainbuche
Msdib chapter 13 . 5/2/2019
Great story!
pianomouse chapter 13 . 5/7/2017
Thank you for sharing your story, I really enjoyed the twists and turns you gave us. The relationships of the teams members were great.
Randomness47 chapter 13 . 5/9/2016
Oh my fucking god I love this story it's amazing! I'll be rereading it for two years or so. LOL!
bjq chapter 13 . 11/10/2015
awesome
siddigfan chapter 13 . 8/9/2015
OMgosh that was great! Very exciting and the plot twisted and turned and worked very well! My one thought at the end is, once Coralee's mother gets out of jail, she's going to go after Tony for killing her daughter and the roller coaster will start all over again! Poor Tony! He just never seems to get a break! Lol! :-)
AriesReign chapter 13 . 7/17/2015
Loved this roller coaster of a story. Thanks for such a great ride. I look forward to your future works :)
AriesReign chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Nice work, I loved the build up in the beginning. Thanks for putting the time in to write something so entertaining. I will definitely be reading this through to the end.
beetledriver7 chapter 13 . 6/20/2015
I've just read this story over the past few days. What a great read! It had all my favorite elements - action, whump, a great case, plenty of Tony and Gibbs moments, and of course, the whole team. Thanks for an excellent story!