Reviews for No Burden Is He To Bear
Well then.
KaurielShipper chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
It's awesome.
hecticlife chapter 13 . 8/31/2014
I really enjoyed this story :o)
Obi-wan's girl forever chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Love it please continue!
Sherlocksthename chapter 9 . 2/12/2014
Poor Liddry! And well done, Fili, not letting names slip. Looking forward to more! I shudder to think what will happen to the youngest nephew when he is presented to Azog...excited to find out what happens!
Sherlocksthename chapter 8 . 2/12/2014
Hurrah! Some Liddry backstory on the way!
Sherlocksthename chapter 6 . 2/11/2014
Oooh, I am getting curious as to this young fellow in the men's camp. Just what IS his motivation? I want to like him, but I am not sure yet. Maybe he's playing good-cop-bad-cop with Kili, trying to get information by being kind...I have heard of that happening before.
Sherlocksthename chapter 5 . 2/11/2014
Poor Kili! They're beating him... And that horrible Azog is on his way. But. I really am curious as to the other person the men talked about.
Sherlocksthename chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
The parts from Kili's point of view are my favorites; so tense! And I love Kili. ;) One suggestion, just from a writer's perspective: it might be good to put Thorin and company's bits at the beginning of the chapters, and Kili's at the end. Definitely would lend more suspense to your cliffhangers, but really, it is good how it is. Good job! Looking forward to more! You mentioned having another fic? I must needs look it up!
Sherlocksthename chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
Oh no! So they think he is Thorin! And...from the look of things...Azog is coming! Hold fast, my dear Kili, things might be about to get really very unpleasant.
Sherlocksthename chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
Oooh, I like long stories with the Durin boys. My favorites. 3 Keep up the good work!
Sherlocksthename chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Heat definitely can make one grumpy. Especially if you were already sort of feeling that way, which Thorin probably was, slightly. Just considering his temperament. I can feel. Kili's frustration, too. Good job! I look forward to more!
GoldDust281 chapter 13 . 1/10/2014
I really do think it was amazing :)