Reviews for A Friend in Need and Friends in Deed
weemcg33 chapter 1 . 4/16
Awww I like Danny in 'father mode', he's just what Steve needs although Steve would probably never admit to that. Nice tie in with the episode.
CelicaChick chapter 1 . 3/15
Loved the shut down Steve!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I love Danny in father mode and disheveled Steve. Great storyline.
Elisciu chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Great one and I was so glad I found it! Made my day!
Runner043 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Hey, Cokie. I knew I'd get to this story in time. Fortunately not too much time. :-)

Very good tie-in with your other story, explanation of Steve's scar, side-story, and tag to an episode... all rolled into one. Very well done.
Paulaxan chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Loved this! Thank you!
PapayaK chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
very nice. good character voice. Excellent "hurt" and "comfort"! Love the family vibe. Thanks for writing!
praemonitus praemunitus chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Loved it! Both this one and your previous version. A perfect amount of emotional and physical hurt for Steve and, of course, comfort from his ohana.
Loved how the team took charge at the end. Poor Steve didn't have much of a chance arguing against them :)
Rogue Tomato chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This part really stuck with me:

"Even in those last minutes, he had held out hope that Nick wouldn't try to kill him. They had trained together, eaten together, shared dreams with each other, fought side by sideā€¦"

This was a very lovely story!
antivol chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Wonderful coda for the episode, and great h/c fic. It would have been terrible for Steve to kill his friend, and you adressed that in a great way. Thanks for sharing! antivol
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it.
nacimynom chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Wonderful! I loved the way you not only provided a very good back story to the scar but you also wrote a great episode tie-in by showing us Steve trying to cope with the fact he had to kill Bullfrog/Nic, his former friend/SEAL team mate. Thank goodness for his Ohana.
sherry57 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
What a great story! I loved the explanation of the scar and I loved the tag with earlier backstory to this epsisode. Great worker and congrats to the team of writers! Wonderful whump, SEAL action, friendship and ohana.
Thanks for this. I really enjoyed it!
sockie1000 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
yes, I am sure he is. :)

and you brought in Boomer and Buck! you know how much I love those guys.

but it is sad to see Bullfrog in the past, knowing how he turned out in the end.
cytpotter chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
:D As usual awesome! I love the whump! (yes I fully admit it! I am a Steve whump junkie!)
I often thought about what Steve felt after having to kill his friend... and I really like what you wrote! Great job! Two Thumbs up! A plate of chocolate chip cyber cookies! :D Thanks for sharing!