Reviews for The Art of War and Words
Update soon please
Treklocked Asgardian chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
So cute aaaah 3
Sekmeth Dei chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
) love it! please update soon! )
JaylaCaine chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
Started off kinda sad but it ended up really sweet.
BilboWatson chapter 9 . 2/20/2013
Lol typical dad, Thorin is! So cute, the family is all together! I can't wait for the epilogue!
Ferowyn chapter 9 . 2/15/2013
RL. /Again/. It is annoying.
Yay, Dis, GO! :D
She... puked? Over Thorin? Loooooooooooool
"Yes, I suppose I should get the babes to bed," Ouch I LOVE your Dis! xD
Thorin thinking Bilbo was going to leave... broke my heart :(
The delivery... I hadn't realized it was /that/ close :o
"Thorin was…proposing? In bed?" Bwahahahahaha
This was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooo cute :D
M.J.Kay chapter 9 . 2/14/2013
Kili and Fili fighting over her is just cute! I am sad that it is almost over though but oh well...GREAT JOB! :)
IggyInin20218 chapter 9 . 2/14/2013
This was great and so cute! The birth scene reminded me of Breaking Dawn and Bella screaming for Edward to get the baby out. But the chapter was still great! XD I can't wait until you update again!
laithano chapter 9 . 2/14/2013
i hope you did well on your test
RobynRatz chapter 9 . 2/14/2013
Awww, that was such a cute little story! Very sweet and filled with 'aawwwwing'
Baccadoro chapter 9 . 2/14/2013
Hey,
great as always, and long! There are many little parts I love. Getting the babes to bed, Thorin afraid that Bilbo wants to leave him, the proposal, Fili and Kili being adorable with their cousin. I wish all this cuteness would never end. At least write about the wedding. :
Netag Silverstar chapter 9 . 2/14/2013
I look forward to the epilogue, it will be hard to beat this chapter as an ending piece.

This was nice, it was cute and fluffy yet, and I'm grasping for words here, refined. This was a very good chapter.

Well done, best of luck and keep up the great work!
SmellsLikeTeenSpirt chapter 9 . 2/14/2013
*squee* HOLY CRAP THIS IS JUST ADORABLE AND PERFECT! :3 I love how egar Bilbo was :L And Fíli and Kíli fighting over their little cousin :3 I'm so sad that this is nearly over but I can't wait for the epilogue!
Baccadoro chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
Hi!
Sorry for not reviewing immediately. I like the cuteness of the last two chapters. It's so nice to see a happy and smiling Thorin, he deseves it. And with Kilen, awww... I loved that name too, you chose wisely. :)
Gary Oak The Pidgeon chapter 1 . 2/9/2013