Reviews for The Island
lilly042004 chapter 24 . 12/13/2014
I am loving this story so farrrrrrr. Please continue soon.

-Your new fan!
AgentMastermind chapter 24 . 11/28/2014
I can't wait for your next chapter! I've been trying to find your story again, and I just found it again! So woo! It's really great and I would love to see more of it! So I'm begging for a new chapter! Please?
I love your story, and it's wonderful!
Kai-aala
Tess chapter 24 . 10/1/2014
OmG,,,, this getting really good please update agin soon,I like this story a lot.
Raider-K chapter 24 . 8/20/2014
Aaack! So much action! I was on pins and needles the whole fight. I though you did a good job portraying the chaos and carnage without being too over the top. Thank goodness Thranduil and Legolas showed up in time to save Cara. (I liked how you ended Steve, pointlessly begging for his life, his material possessions completely meaningless to the Orcs).
Kirschflower chapter 23 . 8/19/2014
omg i just read the latest 9 chapters in a row and it was damn amazing! to think that the peace in valinor ist gone and that orcs are now on the island...thranduil and legolas better be there in time and save the party! i cannot wait to see thranduil in action
Amanda chapter 23 . 8/18/2014
awesome! Update soon
Raider-K chapter 23 . 8/17/2014
Hey, thanks for the shout out! I enjoyed the latest chapter, and am desperately hoping that Thranduil will show up just in time to dispatch those orcs! Although I wouldn't mind seeing an Orc maybe eat Steve... Or scare the snot out of him just as Thranduil swoops in to show off his bad-a$$ warrior moves! Can't wait!
Raider-K chapter 22 . 8/10/2014
Hey there! I just started reading your story and have really enjoyed all of it- the concept, the characters (your OC and Thranduil-LOVE your portrayal of him), the rich details of the island and Valinor. Great job! I cannot wait to read what happens next!
amyisbad chapter 21 . 6/12/2014
Heya I just binged all 21 chapters and absolutely loved it. Adly it seems like you wont finish the story... would you please tell me what would have happened?
Guest chapter 21 . 4/26/2014
could you pretty please update soon? :)
Guest chapter 21 . 3/19/2014
Would you please update soon? *begs* :)
Nowa1 chapter 21 . 3/1/2014
Update soon!
Hethelil chapter 21 . 2/20/2014
ARGGGHHH! You're killing mehhh! XDDD
Thank you for writing! MOARRRR! I'm being spoiled here...hahaha. Really love the way the story is going. I kinda can relate to what Cara is feeling being left...hanging... Huhuhu... Will wait for more. :D
Hethelil chapter 19 . 2/12/2014
I cant wait for the next chapter! Thank you so much for the good read. CONTINUE! :)
RedBear5 chapter 18 . 2/12/2014
I've really been enjoying this story. It's fresh and intriguing. Please post again soon.
Red Bear