Reviews for Total Drama Twist
SmileGoodSir chapter 2 . 10/21/2014
Owen's still awesome in this chapter. See, if he would have running gags like this in canon i wouldn't dislike him.

Heather is really great in this. I know how fun it is to write her like how you do.

Staci. 3

This challenge is one of the best I've seen in fanfiction. Very creative and interesting.

Adios Mike! Although I think I'll miss Bob more than I'll miss you. X)

Another great chapter. Great job and God bless you good sir. :)
SmileGoodSir chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
This is absolutely amazing. This cast is perfect and they all have great moments.

Owen "killing" Mr. Coconut was a genius move. And his reactions were spot on.

Annette is my new spirit animal.

I love Bob so much. XD Still more threatening than Mal could ever hope to be.

Noah and Chris and their interactions are also spot on. It's amazing.

Your portrayal of Ezekiel hearkens to that of 'Total Drama Returns' and that is muy bien.

Sad to see Izzy go, as she was written so well, but the elimination did make sense.

Great job! Can't wait to see more. :D
XShinkuKikinX chapter 12 . 7/15/2014
Evil? Pain? Twist? Antagonist? I LOVE IT! Sense of action is my favorite! Everything in this story is awesome!

Of course I vote for Noah. I wonder when will the merge coming soon. Going to read more!
XShinkuKikinX chapter 10 . 7/15/2014
For reading chapter 8,9, and 10, everything is hilarious! I love everything you did for Noah! Priceless! I laugh so hard on 'Dora the explorer' lunch box like ROFL! I'm going to mark this as favorite because this is really good and you are an amazing writer!

I hope you finish this story please. I want to see Noah to the finals. :P Keep up the good work!
XShinkuKikinX chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
The story is good. You got Chris humor and the pain. The OC I see, it was a bit confusing. They haven't introduced themselves. But I'm going to keep reading. If it's good, then I'm going to mark this as favorite.
The Cheesebub chapter 19 . 3/2/2014
Yes! An AWESOME SCRIPT FIC! SCORE!

Anyways, this story so far is hilarious, random, and OOC to the extreme. Could I ask for anything better? Zeke is awesome, Izzy is awesome, Noah is awesome... and there might be Nizzy?! I seriously feel like this fic was sent from the heavens to satisfy all of the things I love in a Fanfiction. And the fact that it's a script fic makes it all the better- together, you and I can prove that script fics can be respectable! AND EPIC!

So, I'm excited to see the next chapter. I was looking for a fic that could actually make me laugh, and I'm glad to have finally found one.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/22/2013
I HATE U I LIKED. DAWN I based a
Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin chapter 19 . 10/20/2013
I loved Gollum's appearance. The whole chapter was amazing! Cody's return was awesome. Poor Cody for having to eat Psycho Chef's spicy food, despite hating spicy food. Izzy and Zeke were awesome too. I'm glad Zeke still thinks he's in the game. That is just downright crazy and hilarious. Keep it up!

Courtney being conniving and evil is awesome. Same with Noah. I figured he'd be the antagonist. He'd make a great one.

Keep up the good work. This story is awesome as always.
RoastingMarshmallowOverToaster chapter 19 . 10/19/2013
Whyyyyyyyyyy Must you ruin my fan girl dreams of Nizzy, my absolute OTP. My wish right now is that they end up together at the end I love those two. Another thing I love, this story. I looooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeee it sooooooooooooooo much.
Please update soon, and p.s Izzy has a fan in me, I hope she wins, her or noah
JKE84JDBDS chapter 19 . 10/19/2013
I hope Nizzy happens at least. Ha ha! The squirrel ruined everything. I suspect that our friend Ezekiel is going to hunt down that squirrel. Then kidnap the rest of the cast, in which case Dawn would have to get involved. And why would IZZY of all people be depressed? I can't wait to find out! Very creative and funny challenges in this story! Keep up the good work!
Dictator Mags chapter 19 . 10/19/2013
LOL 'Idiots Who Think They're Still In The Game: Ezekiel'

I'm intrigued by Cody debuting. I don't see him making any new drama, but I like him and I'm glad he's here.

DANG Noah's sudden vengeance. Courtney's truly the antagonist this season. O.O

I love Courtney (Only Heather and Noah are higher in my book), but that wasn't cool pushing Noah down a hole.

Gosh, Zeke. Don't go all Season 3 on us. I'm certain you're gonna still find a great & hilarious role for him before Chris/Chef (if ever) catch him.
Knifez chapter 19 . 10/19/2013
Haha this was really good! And I SO Wasn't expecting Zeke to go! I'm sad :(, curse you Blake!

I like what you did with Noah, and I can't wait to see his antaogistical nature next chapter!
RG chapter 18 . 9/26/2013
Hey did you get my review from a few months ago, I know it's too late for some of it but can. You at least use a part of it please.
Dictator Mags chapter 18 . 9/23/2013
Epic way to the Aftermath! XD

I loved Leshawna, Anne Maria, and Cameron's appearance in the peanut gallery!

Loved the episode. Dawn's name is in the eliminated and contestants pile. Noah's name should be there I think.

Excited to see the next episode! :D
Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin chapter 18 . 9/23/2013
Ya know what I liked best about this chapter? That Staci's interview was cut short after saying just six words. I'd hate to interview her. That means listening to her. That's annoying.

I also liked Cbef's determination to keep the eliminated contestants confined to the Playa, and how the instructions were laid out. l look forward to the next chapter. The challenge idea sounds interesting.

Keep up the good work :)