Reviews for Total Drama Twist
JKE84JDBDS chapter 18 . 9/23/2013
Ha ha! Really elaborate escape plan! I liked it! Although Ezikiel isn't the most popular character, he's a good kid. Keep on writing!
Knifez chapter 18 . 9/22/2013
Yay! An update :)! Lol while this chapter WAS short, it was sweet, and really funny :D! I'm rooting for either Noah or Ezekiel to win, though I'd also be fine if Izzy won :)!

I look forward to the next chapter! :D (sorry I don't have much to say as it was an aftermath :(!)
Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin chapter 17 . 9/3/2013
I loved this awesome chapter. I loved how Chef was also capture-able, and how Sasquatchanakwa wants to eat him. Poor Sasquatchanakwa.

Glad Annette was eliiminated. Nothing personal against her, but it's just that I preferred the others over her. Besides, he's singing is shite. Glad that Izzy, Noah and Zeke have finally made it to the final five. Blake and Courtney are also awesome additions.

Loved Trent's number nine obsession.

So far this has been an awesome story. I'm glad I've come across it and I hope to read more. Keep up the good work, TIAW.
Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin chapter 16 . 9/3/2013
Awesome chapter. It was sad to see Mike go, but I suppose he's had enough screentime already. At least he's reunited with Zoey again.

I also liked the challenge. It was funny how Sasquatchanakwa kidnapped everyone except Courtney and Noah, helped Chris and Chef looked the victims for a measly ten bucks, got stiffed and bellowed to get his ten bucks. What a legend!

Anywho, keep up the good work.
Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin chapter 15 . 9/3/2013
Awesome chapter. Man, I like that Chef is such an idiot. I'm also glad that he refused to get rid of anyone since he could not get rid of Izzy. I hope Zeke heeds Mike's advice. Regardless, I still want to see more of funny Zeke, eh?
Ellie chapter 17 . 9/3/2013
I just literally marathoned through all the epsisodes...wow. You've really outdone yourself! It's grown so much since the prologue (which you should still post sometime... Maybe as a bonus chapter?) congratulations on getting to ch. 17. And chapter 11 was probably my favorite so far...
Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin chapter 14 . 9/1/2013
Glad Staci is gone as well. I look forward to finding out what Mike knows, and finding out who is returning to the competition, along with who the former camper will be. I am in suspense right now.

I'll read the next three chapters tomorrow. Right now I must work on my stories.
Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
I'm a huge Dawn fan, but I don't really mind that she's gone. We'll still be seeing her anyway and she's safe from being near Chris or Chef. I can get why Zeke is angry, but maybe if he didn't randomly pop up and nearly get Noah killed just as he was about to win, this wouldn't have happened. Though I'm glad Zeke did it, because it was hilarious. Also, I'm glad Noah is finally warming up to Blake.
Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin chapter 12 . 9/1/2013
Brilliant chapter. The ninjas was an awesome idea. Something tells me Chef is too dedicated to keeping the ex-contestants in the Playa. Heather's electric shocks were epic.

I like the word 'teennapped' by the way.
Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin chapter 11 . 8/31/2013
Best chapter so far! I loved how Chef was terrible at hiding the fact that Annette was in an illegal alliance with Chris. Yet she managed to get away with it. All because Lightning was an idiot. Class!

I'm glad Izzy won. For a second, I thought she was out of the competition because her plane went down, but she made a surprising comeback and now she's on the Crazies team. Poor Psychos. Also, I'm not surprised Chef likes MLP and Dr Suess.
Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
I love this chapter so much. Glad they all defied Chris's orders in favour of helping Dawn. Of Scott would do this. Looks like Zeke has finally earned himself a bit of luck, eh? I love Scottish Blake, and I also like that Noah has a Dora the Explorer lunchbox. Guilty pleasure much?
Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
I like that your story is not realistic. In fact, I love how Frederic was very cool even when he kidnapped Staci. I also loved DJ's appearance. Poor DJ.

Glad no one's been eliminated. It just seems too soon. It's funny how Blake actually thinks he and Noah are friends.
Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin chapter 8 . 8/29/2013
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! IZZY'S BACK!

I look forward to more epicness. Honestly, this story is a mini-Total Drama Returns! Good job!

Glad Heather's gone. By the way, I'd love Noah as the main antagonist. I look forward to reading the next nine chapters - haha, NINE! - but I have to go to bed now. My parents are in bed and they'd appreciate it if I didn't disturb them, but since I don't know how to do that while I'm awake, I might as well hit the hay now.

Keep up the good work.
Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
This is yet another awesome chapter. Ezekiel has definitely gone insane, and Lightning's stupidity is so impossible it's funny. I can't believe he tried to jump off a cliff just because Heather told him to do it.

Poor Owen, but at least he's reunited with Mr Coconut. Of COURSE Frederic's parents just wanted a bit of screentime. Some people. They'd do anything to get famous. Idiots, according to Harold.

Nice work, TIAW. Keep it coming!
Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
Wow. I love how awesome this fic was. The tunnel between the Playa and the Aftermath studio is epically and awesomely long and dangerous. I like it. I also like what you did with Gordon. He's a right psychopath. Good job!
62 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »