Reviews for Total Drama Twist
Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
Another awesome chapter. Something tells me Heather is gonna regret trying to take over the island, and Chris is gonna regret abandoning the contestants. Oh well. You sure know how to make Zeke stupid. I love his Ezekiness. Keep up the good work.
Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
Another awesome chapter. Out of pure luck Noah loses to Lightning. LIGHTNING! Poor Noah.

Ezekiel tweeting in his sleep was hilarious. Same goes for his love of chocolate milk and his stupidity. I love how he gets on Dawn's nerves.

Heather you sneaky bitch. She's definitely the main antagonist this season. Poor Mr Coconut. WHY MR COCONUT?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *pauses, notices everyone staring at him* Pretend you didn't read that, heh-heh.
Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
That. Was. AWESOME! Commando Zoey's rampage was a good read. So too was Tyler's cameo and Scottish Blake. I love Blake. He's hilarious!

So now Mike, Izzy and Zoey are eliminated, eh? All Mike needs to do is get hurt, and all Zoey needs to do is get - slightly - wronged, then we'd have a trio of crazies trying to escape. Y'know, I really like Bob.

Anyway, keep up the good work. This story is just too awesome and insane. I'll read the next couple of chapters tomorrow. Damn, how could I have forgotton this?
no name chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
Sha bam
What's wrong chapter 17 . 8/18/2013
Whoa-ho-ho! Amazing! It's been like months since I last read any part of this fanfic...I decided to randomly read this one today and WOW! And Stupid Von Merkel! :D I'm glad he's not dead!

Also:
Are you ignoring me, Bob?
Knifez chapter 17 . 8/17/2013
WOOOOHOO! ANETTE IS GONE! YEAH!WOO!HAHA!YEAH!

Lol nice work with the challenge -and I absouletly LOVED the psycho trent X)! Oh man this was such a good chapter-its so great to finally see an update!

Hope the rest of your summer goes well, bud :D!
RoastingMarshmallowOverToaster chapter 16 . 7/23/2013
Please update soon, loving this story. Laughed out loud so many times. Plus Noah and izzy for the win
Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
Another awesome chapter! Loved all the craziness. Poor Noah, being on the same team as Blake. Don't get me wrong, Noah's my second favourite character, but Blake is just downright funny.
Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Love this chapter. I look forward to what Izzy's role would be. As for the OCs, Blake is hilarious. I wonder what's up with him.
RG chapter 16 . 7/16/2013
Hi, Im thinking for the next chapter that Chris will make Annette's chances harder by messing with some herbal allergies of hers, and that Ezekiel and Noah will get out due to Courtney's and Izzy's grudge against the other ladder, also Cody and Lindsay (depending on your choice(I really want her too because she's my favorite character)) debut, then next episode the aftermath, the use the TDAC again and says that Lindsay,Courtney, and Izzy have the best shot at winning, the next episode Blake goes making the final five, but then in the next episode Annette quits finding out that the contract has a loophole she didnt realize saying she can't win and the episode ends with Chris saying that he put that in during the talent contest episode as both a prank and a reliever, then another aftermath Blaineley uses Annette for truth or tractor trailer (TDWT) and Annette gets squashed as she tries to sing her answers and they did an aftermath choose who you want to win contest with the person with the least votes gets auto eliminated which is Izzy, the next episode Chris says that due to still a few episodes left and not many to carry on Chris brings back Zoey and has Cameron debut, then Courtney gets the boot, Cody then quits saying that everyone else deserves to win more than he does and the final three then say if they win theyll give a few hundred bucks to help Cody's broke and jobless family, It leads to Zoey Lindsay and Cameron as the final episode comes at the beginning Cameron quits saying that his fans he got in ROTI gave him pity cash for the million he didn't get and he says he got too much and had to get home soon to spend it, in the Fest version of the finale Zoey trips Lindsay and almost wins but Tyler then distracts her at the last minute making her fall inches from the finish line with Lindsay crossing, in alternate Lindsay is about to cross when mike turns himself into Vito and attracts Lindsay and quickly turns back to mike and tells Zoey to cross and Lindsay realizes this and almost crosses but zoey a hand crosses before Lindsay's boot, hope you think about it. Bye (Im not a registrars user I just like this site)
Knifez chapter 16 . 7/13/2013
Ill admit, sort of a short chapter, but the definition of short and sweet :D

Sorry for taking so long to review, I kept forgetting T_T good thing we've been chatting on the forums :D!

Really good work man, Izzy and Noah are spot on, Courtney is as evil as ever, and Annette still annoys me as muc has always! I can't wait to see who gets booted first, Noah or Courtney, and I'm super glad Ezekiel is starting to see the light!
JKE84JDBDS chapter 16 . 7/10/2013
I have seen hints of nizzy in this fanfic... and I love it! Nizzy is my favorite couple and I would love this fanfic even more if they got together! I also like how you got two new characters in as well as that weird swearing aftermath guy. He makes me laugh! Keep up the good work!
Mughees chapter 16 . 7/10/2013
I Wonder why such an awesome story has so less reviews.I'm starting to hate Ezekiel and I was counting on him getting Izzy out..you know how Harold got rid of Courtney who HAS to see Mike go so early in the merge but someone had to.I Miss Dawn for some reason and I like you add some Leshawna references? The only one she got was when Cheff said her name
.Its funny how everybody hates Courtney like in thoughts in Ezekiel's dream were great! Mike was being Chester in his dream I personality?So I'm guessing two Aftermaths, 5 eliminations and 2 reward challenges left? Update Soon!
Dictator Mags chapter 16 . 7/9/2013
Epic challenge! 3 Bummed to see Mike go, but he was my least favorite camper left so I can't complain.
Regular Writer chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Darn it! Izzy is out! Come on Mike!
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »