Reviews for Total Drama Twist
Knifez chapter 15 . 6/20/2013
Hooboy, Courtney's back, and was worried about Noah there for a while! I was hoping Anette would go home, but i will just have to wait XD. Nice work man, and its great to see updates!
Dictator Mags chapter 15 . 6/20/2013
OMG Courtney returning. XD This should be interesting. Go Chef for eliminating nobody! (Granted it took 39581359853898 times, but in the end... XD)
RandomReviewer12 chapter 15 . 6/20/2013
Man...this story is pretty cool. The scenarios seem Impossible, but they just the story AWESOME!
Dictator Mags chapter 14 . 6/12/2013
I'm almost sad to see Staci go, she was entertaining. Alas, this was a good time for her to go. Amazing top 5.
Knifez chapter 14 . 6/11/2013
Wow, bye-bye Staci! Good riddance! I like how you kept her for a while, but it was her time to go. We didn't see much of blake this chapter, but I am looking forward to seeing the two returnees next chapter! I also can't wait to see what happens with the whole Ezekiel/Noah rivalry! Keep up the excellent work, and I don't understand how this story isn't more popular!
Dictator Mags chapter 13 . 5/12/2013
Awwww Dawn being eliminated. At least she made it a lot further than her first go. Once again I loved the chapter! Great job! Looking forward to the next one!
Dictator Mags chapter 11 . 4/25/2013
Just finished episodes/chapters 1-11. You're doing a great job! The story is funny, and I love everything that's going on. Also, PERFECT top 7! I really love all of them!
Knifez chapter 11 . 4/24/2013
Aw bye Lightning, :(, miss you always! Nice chapter dude, can't wait to see the next one :) WOO NINJAS! 3
Batty-Ice-Cream chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Stories not allowed on this site:

Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

I recommend you re-writing this to be in story format. If you do not comply I will be forced to report.
Knifez chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
Awesome chapter dude! It was really funny, and I loved the stupididus and the 'Lets split up and search for clues' Scooby-Doo reference XD Can't wait for more, and I wonder who will make the Final 6 ...
Fleeper chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
WOW.

Just, whoooa...!
Epic.
And crazy.
Mostly Crazy.

MORE MORE MORE!
Knifez chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
Awesome chapter bro! Fredrick is so funny XD! Looking forward to more, can't wait to see who's eliminated next!
Fleeper M chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Weh-heh-ell!

WHOA! 75 people have read the fanfic! CONGRATULATIONS! :D This is soooooo epic!
Knifez chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
Haha! Woo, bye Heater! Noah just owned your ass XD!
TotalDramaWreck chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
I think this is a really good story, and I don't know why nobody's reviewing. However, I like it and I hope you continue. While I'm not a fan of script-fic (although there are some very good ones. I recommend Total Drama Returns for the prime example), you make it work, and this story actually ends up very hilarious because of it. While things sometimes get a little out-of-control, I think you write most of the characters pretty well, especially Lightning, Noah, and Dawn. Seriously though, I can't wait to see more, so please update soon!
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »